787 - Trinity River Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

787 - Trinity River Bridge

Just got word TxDOT has shut the river bridge on 787 east of Cleveland down due to structural stability.

Oh crap!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Just got word TxDOT has shut the river bridge on 787 east of Cleveland down due to structural stability.
      Yah I figured that was coming. It had issues before the flood. They didn't want to close it down for a couple months to fix it right...guess now they will have to. People in Rye and Romayor will have to go to Moss Hill and hit 105 to get to Cleveland now. That stinks for them.

Comment

Is the 146 bridge between Dayton and Liberty open yet?

Comment

Wow, I passed over it around 1pm today

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
            Wow, I passed over it around 1pm today

So it's your fault[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah columns holding bridge have major washout under and around them.. pretty scary if you think about the amount of traffic that thing has seen...

Comment

I've driven over it a dozen times since the storm. Then I see a video where the concrete columns are completely missing! My drive to work just got a lot longer

They were closing it yesterday about 5:30 pm when I drove over it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  I've driven over it a dozen times since the storm. Then I see a video where the concrete columns are completely missing! My drive to work just got a lot longer

They were closing it yesterday about 5:30 pm when I drove over it.
                  Are you talking about the sheet piling around the aproachmemt?

Comment

Great! That will make my commute to Beaumont a lot longer

Comment

[quote=Hoyt Man;12703971]Are you talking about the sheet piling around the aproachmemt?[/quoteI will post the links
                      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 09-04-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

787 Trinity River Bridge. The videos are all from underneath the bridge today. This is where we use to park when we would go fishing and the bank all around that. The bank has fell in a lot since...

If you have FB there are some videos under the bridge here

Comment

So 105 is all clear?

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                            So 105 is all clear?

105 is not clear from Sour Lake to Beaumont. Westbound from Sour Lake I think is good.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              https://www.facebook.com/bethanye.th...60652133990378

If you have FB there are some videos under the bridge here
                              Thanks. I actually seen those folks yesterday. We were on the bridge earlier that day and left to go check out another bridge and when we came back we saws there truck parked and was hoping that they had broke down and was not under the bridge looking around. About 20 mins later we seen them walking up and told them that we was going to close the road. Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

Working...
                              X