Bardwell Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bardwell Lake

Has anyone ever checked out Bardwell lake for hunting hogs. If so any luck or is there even anything out there? All input is greatly appreciated

I think Chef on here lives in Bardwell. Hit him up.

Comment

I've seen lots of hogs north of 287 and on the west side of the lake. You just have to work for them.

Comment

Chef...

Comment

I've tried to contact a few fellow members but no response

Comment

I have never hunted hogs there, but you see signs of them around the west side and north end of the lake.

Comment

I heard that a hunter took a doe at Bardwell ? Had a customer come in last year and said that somebody close to Bardwell shot a huge 12 point. Didn't say on public property but, could have been. there are some thick woods there .

Comment

Yep, good pig hunting at Bardwell. Be happy to show you where they are.

Took this beast out today right before dark.
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Lots of hogs out there

Comment

I know i am resurrecting a thread, but anyone hunting this area lately? I'm just getting back into hunting after a 14yr hiatus and I've never hunted public land. I'm interested in hunting hog at Bardwell. It would be nice to know someone else out there who could maybe help me get a little familiar with the area or at least you can help prevent me from trampling through the area you're hunting deer. I called the corp of engineer office and left a VM, but haven't received a response.

I started to PM a couple of you but my lack of posts as a new member is preventing me at this point.
                      Last edited by 111; 11-11-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I'm with 111 there. I've tried hunting Bardwell a few times without luck. Haven't seen a single thing out there. Anyone wanna pm me some tips? I'll owe ya a beer or two! ;-)

Comment

Pm Mikeb1206

Comment

I would, but haven't hit the post count yet. Guess I'll go find some stuff to comment on lol

Comment

I haven't been out there since the flood of the spring but I am sure they are back and we could find them. Be happy to go looking with either or both of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X