No announcement yet.

Don't park like a jerk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find more often than not that people in trucks are the worst parking offenders. Almost always taking up two spots.

With that being said I purposefully parked my car away from others while taking a girl out to diner. I parked as close to the curbing as possible on the drivers side with no other cars around. I come out and have a BMW parked right up on my door in my side if the parking spot. If not for the girl begging me not to key that car I most certainly would have. BTW there were 150 other spots available

A few weeks later at the mall same thing I park at the end at a mall. Even a bit in the striped area as to give plenty of room to any idiot with a drivers license. Well what happens a db in a truck parks right on my door half way into my spot. No girl this time for paint protection.... the joys if being a teenager....

I'm not nearly as **** as I used to be. But bad parking is a sin that is punishable by paint.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloHump View Post
      "I think his dream catcher will save him....."
      This. LOL

Comment

I spent about an hour last week in a parking lot with my wife so she could learn how to park our new SUV because SHE felt that it would be more responsible for her to know just how big that car is and how to park it. Time well spent.

That Jaguar owner got what he deserved. I'm just surprised it took that long to get in and be on his way.

Comment

Sometimes I leave idiots that don't know how to park a parking ticket like this one! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376424542.621666.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	24231522

Comment

Years ago I lived in an apartment complex in San Antonio. One covered assigned parking spot came with the unit, I paid extra for the one next to it.

I came home one night late, may have been early morning, and there was a brand new porsche parked in one of my spots. I parked pretty close to the porsche.

The next morning I came out to get something out of my car and the porsche guy was drying or waxing his car over in a regular spot. He came over and told me that I had parked close to his car. I told him that I pay for both of those spaces and I can park any way I want too!

He never parked there again.

I guess I was a 20 something year old jerk.

Comment

LOL! Awesome!

Comment

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Poor driving, rude or a female foreigner driving a minivan?

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
                  I have some neon green stickers for retards that dont know how to park. They say " Nice parking F--- Face!"
                  That’s awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

I took this one Sunday....Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376485448.911410.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	24231663 This one really made me angry!

Comment

Originally posted by axisfeeder View Post
                      years ago i lived in an apartment complex in san antonio. One covered assigned parking spot came with the unit, i paid extra for the one next to it.

I came home one night late, may have been early morning, and there was a brand new porsche parked in one of my spots. I parked pretty close to the porsche.

The next morning i came out to get something out of my car and the porsche guy was drying or waxing his car over in a regular spot. He came over and told me that i had parked close to his car. I told him that i pay for both of those spaces and i can park any way i want too!

He never parked there again.

I guess i was a 20 something year old jerk.

Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 08-14-2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Is it road rage, if it is in a parking lot

Comment

I had to post this Cali knucklehead's parking up. Picture taken in the lot of an office park. I'm glad he didn't have to throw it in 4wd and take out the shade tree, too.

Comment

It's always a tiny foreign car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                              I had to post this Cali knucklehead's parking up. Picture taken in the lot of an office park. I'm glad he didn't have to throw it in 4wd and take out the shade tree, too.

I've done that. In tiny parking lots, you have to leave yourself room to swing when backing out. Being stuck is no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                I prefer to not get door dings from idiots so takes me two!
                                I have seen lots of cars that belong to people like you have long deep scratches to the metal...

Comment

Working...
                                X