No announcement yet.

Protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeerGhostSpeaks seems a bit ....familiar....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

How so

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Almost like his bow is possible horizontal?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Almost like his bow is possible horizontal?
          Maybe it launches bolts?

Comment

Zactly.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Maybe it launches bolts?
              LOL

That that username get banned?

Comment

I guess y'all are saying I've had a SN on here before, lol na, I'm pretty new to this forum.
                My bow is vertical and it launches fmj's

Comment

Before you get too bent out of shape before this one look at the history of the thing. Smith has several convictions for dealing heroin and illegally carrying firearms. This time he got caught with the heroin and gun would have been the 3rd strike. The charges were filed on the officer as a political move, he wasn't originally charged.

Keep these things in mind, then read the judges ruling where he explains everything. All this makes it pretty clear the verdict was correct. The feds also investigated this one and found no wrongdoing. They completed their investigation 4 months ago but didn't release their findings until the ongoing court case was over.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                    I guess y'all are saying I've had a SN on here before, lol na, I'm pretty new to this forum.
                    Yea, and so far you haven't contributed much to the forum except pot stirring and agitation... likely you'll not be here long either... and likely not many will miss you when you're gone...

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                      Before you get too bent out of shape before this one look at the history of the thing. Smith has several convictions for dealing heroin and illegally carrying firearms. This time he got caught with the heroin and gun would have been the 3rd strike. The charges were filed on the officer as a political move, he wasn't originally charged.

Keep these things in mind, then read the judges ruling where he explains everything. All this makes it pretty clear the verdict was correct. The feds also investigated this one and found no wrongdoing. They completed their investigation 4 months ago but didn't release their findings until the ongoing court case was over.
                      It's sad you don't see this on the news. All anyone sees is "Bad Cop!, Bad Cop!" over and over and over...Then once proven he was not bad all crickets or on to the next "Bad Cop!"

Media should stand up for what's right. Sorry pieces of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Yea, and so far you haven't contributed much to the forum except pot stirring and agitation... likely you'll not be here long either... and likely not many will miss you when you're gone...

What did I miss?

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post
                          ^^

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                          What did I miss?
                          Was who my post was directed to...

Comment

^^

Was who my post was directed to...

I suppose I'm still too new to understand who y'all think he is/was.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post

My original post said I wasn't sticking up for him because he ran from the police, then my second post was after I read a little deeper and I said to hell with him I'm glad he's off the streets one less heroin dealer. I know my post sounds critical of the police but I believe if no one polices the police it will feed more and more fear towards them. When it comes to putting opiates on the public this guy got what he deserved and even the benefit of the doubt investigation was too much

Comment

Protests

Yeah I'm coming to grips that the confirmation bias on this forum is staggering. If by stirring the pot you mean just sharing my opinion and that's what is agitating, then confirmation bias is what you'll have. Y'all are the ones breaking the rules of the forum not me, but it does say something like no more than 50% of your entire posts can be PACE so I'm gonna stay off here to stay around the actual bowhunting stuff. Me and A guy named texasfan might be the only two guys on here as voices of reason against an angry mob.

Not being missed here means nothing to me, I forgot why I joined this forum because I got caught up in this dark corner of TBH. I'm here to learn about bowhunting and discuss the areas I hunt in with guys more experienced than myself.
                                I'll see you in the spirit world brother

Comment

Working...
                                X