Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they sometimes drive a blue minivan or white van. Probably same guys that hunted a unit I hunted. Water bottles everywhere. Every tree they hunted out of had bag of bottles and crap under it. I picked up trash in the parking lot and a week or two later water bottles where they parked. Me and my buddy told them we don’t know who is leaving trash everywhere but it was pissing us off cause it might cause them to close it to hunting and started picking up bottles. They where all holding the same kinda bottles and quickly started picking stuff up. I think some times they drove a tundra to. Ohh and they would come out from evening hunt at prime deer time cause they were afraid of getting lost I guess.
    Last edited by switchback; 11-05-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
      Congrats on the doe BIH. Sorry to hear your stuck Ender. Did you get out?
      Yes the wrecker winched me out ty

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
        Do they sometimes drive a blue minivan or white van. Probably same guys that hunted a unit I hunted. Water bottles everywhere. Every tree they hunted out of had bag of bottles and crap under it. I picked up trash in the parking lot and a week or two later water bottles where they parked. Me and my buddy told them we don’t know who is leaving trash everywhere but it was pissing us off cause it might cause them to close it to hunting and started picking up bottles. They where all holding the same kinda bottles and quickly started picking stuff up. I think some times they drove a tundra to. Ohh and they would come out from evening hunt at prime deer time cause they were afraid of getting lost I guess.

One of them drove a white van, but I haven’t seen it in a while. They might be driving one of the trucks now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These guys giving Tundra owners a bad rap??? My tundra is not associated with bad stewards of the land.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
            These guys giving Tundra owners a bad rap??? My tundra is not associated with bad stewards of the land.

They (tonedras) all look alike to me.

My comment dose not apply to people in any way or form.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

idiots need to be handled

Comment

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                They (tonedras) all look alike to me.

My comment dose not apply to people in any way or form.

Especially when you drive the most common color they are produced in [emoji52]

Comment

Write down their permit# / license plate# and turn them into the COE.

Comment

Originally posted by Justones01 View Post
                    Good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Justones01 View Post

That's what's so great about cell phones. No need to write it when a pic or video of the vehicle will do. And anything else needing documentation.

Comment

Pulling your camera out taking pictures and videos of people tend to make them angry. I prefer the quiet and stealthy method lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
                          Pulling your camera out taking pictures and videos of people tend to make them angry. I prefer the quiet and stealthy method lol

It's all about method of approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            It's all about method of approach.

Im sure it is

Comment

Scouting for ducks yesterday, dont worry we stayed out of the woods, from about 11 to 3pm and had Officer Srba (GW) check us on the way out. He said someone called and described us and said we were carrying dead birds.

Didn't have guns, only thing I can think of was my buddy had some duck dummies and was working his dog a bit on the shoreline. He was super cool, I ain't even mad someone called on us. I might have done the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those "Dokhens" will get you in trouble every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X