Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers!

Comment

Prayers said for you and the family. You will beat it together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

KCA MAN!!! Your a good guy on here. Keep your head up and keep fighting.

You are correct, to spend as much time with them as you can.

If you don't mind, maybe it could help save someone else down the line. What were your symptoms? What was going on prior? And how did they ultimately find it?

God Bless

Comment

Eric, brother I am so sorry to receive this news. Sure seems to hit this Green Screen family way too much. I most certainly will pray for healing for you, for comfort and hope for you, Kelly and the boys. Hang in there and fight! Fight with all the strength the Lord provides because this can be beat.

Lord yet again we come to You in an hour of need for our brother Eric. He needs Your Hand for healing. He needs the strength only You can provide. We ask You Lord for that strength and healing for him. We ask You for peace and comfort for Kelly and the boys who stand by him daily. Lord guide all his care-givers to a right treatment to accomplish Your total healing work. Take this cancer from his body that You may be glorified and lifted up. We lift up Eric and this family to You in total and for Your Glory as a testimony of Your great Power. We ask these things in the powerful healing name of Jesus Christ our Savior and Your Son, Amen.

Comment

Eric. Prayers spoken for you and your family.

Comment

Extremely sorrowful for you and your family. Prayers your way and keep fighting. People overcome everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Eric, my wife read your post on FB to me the other day and we both shed tears. Although we've never formally met Id we consider yall friends. We're both praying for you guys and if theres anything we can do, dont hesitate to reach out to Leslie or myself

Most importantly

KCA!!

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear and we will start a prayer circle at my church. I wish all the strength in the world to kill this horrible disease.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate to hear this Eric. Prayers for you, Kelly, Tyler & Austin.

KCA!!!

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Time to dig your heels in, pin your ears back and get mad dog mean with this. You got a lot of living to do so get after it and whip this thing once and for all. I pray that your treatment is completely successful and you never have to deal with it again. Stay strong brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X