USA bombing in syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA bombing in syria

After initial reports of Syria using chemical weapons on its people again the USA and its allies have bombed Syria. I guess now we wait for what Russia has to say

Putin looks like a fool. Vowed to shoot down any U.S. missile into Syria. Clear message to Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Putin looks like a fool. Vowed to shoot down any U.S. missile into Syria. Clear message to Putin.
      How is that possible? Weren't Trump and Putin supposed to be co-conspirators in the election?

Comment

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but I can't help but be a little nervous. What if China and Russia decide they are tired of the US running things. China gets tired of the tariff game and our increasing debt and Russia just wants to push their agenda whatever that is. They use Korea and other countries like Syria to pick a fight with us and then use that as an excuse to start some type of war.
        Prob way off base and I admit I'm not real well versed but something just seems off on all this and seems like these small countries that keep poking us with small sticks are backed by our biggest potential enemies.
        Last edited by KactusKiller; 04-14-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Let them gas each other....

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            Let them gas each other....
            Oh the inhumanity! I bet you're one of those gun clinging, AR-15 military rifle owning kind of guys, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Oh the inhumanity! I bet you're one of those gun clinging, AR-15 military rifle owning kind of guys, aren't you?

No I don’t own a single automatic military death rifle.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nikki Haley is the one Russia better worry about. That gal does not take any b s.

Also, it was not just the U S that sent a message this time. Trump was smart enough to involve a couple of more members of the U N.

That alone lets Russia and Syria know people are fed up with the bs. And, it’s not just the U S any longer that they have to deal with.

Comment

Glad to see the limey poofters and the cheese eating surrender monkeys find their cojones and join up with the winning team.

I wonder how many million dollars worth of Russian state hardware we just turned into scrap metal? Some "collusion" that turned out to be.

Comment

Trump was smart to go with France and the UK on this one. His red line in the sand actually means something. Good to see the US getting a backbone.

Comment

I've had the honor of serving with both, they're rock solid. Their politicians however.....ehhhhh.

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                      Glad to see the limey poofters and the cheese eating surrender monkeys find their cojones and join up with the winning team.

I wonder how many million dollars worth of Russian state hardware we just turned into scrap metal? Some "collusion" that turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        I'm not a big conspiracy theorist but I can't help but be a little nervous. What if China and Russia decide they are tired of the US running things. China gets tired of the tariff game and our increasing debt and Russia just wants to push their agenda whatever that is. They use Korea and other countries like Syria to pick a fight with us and then use that as an excuse to start some type of war.
                        Prob way off base and I admit I'm not real well versed but something just seems off on all this and seems like these small countries that keep poking us with small sticks are backed by our biggest potential enemies.

What if China and Russia decide they are tired of the US running things?

Too **** bad!!!

'Merica

Comment

Team America: World Police. F__ Yea!

Comment

We're the good guys. We'll always be the good guys. The police are the good guys. They will always be the good guys. That's why we always have to be the world police.

Comment

No one can take the USA, period. Adding the UK to the deal and no one would dare tempt fate with us both

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X