No announcement yet.

New side by side thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much will they come of MSRP on these things?

Comment

Bumpers on order, as well as a 52” rgb color changing light bar for red/green/ white colors, got a fold out windshield, now just trying to figure out what to do the roof! Might build one out of wood and bedline it, or call triple c welding!! Gotta see how the lightbar works out with the windshield!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
        My Mule Pro FXT has been bullet proof. The mule + metal roof from Triple C has been the best thing I've bought for the new ranch. Having the metal roof there to set up stands has been the best tool.

[ATTACH]925358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925357[/ATTACH]

I’m sending that pic to my safety guy.

Comment

My Mule Pro FXT has been bullet proof. The mule + metal roof from Triple C has been the best thing I've bought for the new ranch. Having the metal roof there to set up stands has been the best tool.

[ATTACH]925358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925357[/ATTACH]
          This why women live longer than men.....LOL

Comment

[ATTACH]925358[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]925357[/ATTACH]

Does that metal roof hinge to allow the dump bed to clear when the back seat is not in use?

Comment

Go drive the Ranger 1000 XP then decide.

Comment

I see the Polaris Rangers get maligned a lot on here but I’ve got a 900XP and run the crap out of it at my place spraying and feeding cows and it’s not given me an ounce of trouble. Fast, 60+MPH, smooth as can be, a joy to use everyday.

I’m thinking that a lot of the problems folks have with them is after lifting them and putting huge tires and wheels on, etc. and dogging the crap out of them. Maybe I’m wrong and maybe I’m just lucky but I love mine.

Comment

Have had Polaris and can am. Can am by far is the better machine. Love it

Comment

For the guys with the Pro-FXT what roofs did you go with? Any of the steel ones that still fold up and allow you to use the dump bed?

Comment

Awesome mule

Comment

Just picked it up Saturday! Mule pro fxr. Ordered a windshield for it that should be in late this week.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          For the guys with the Pro-FXT what roofs did you go with? Any of the steel ones that still fold up and allow you to use the dump bed?
                          I don't remember where I got it, bought it online, it is powder coated steel, and yes the roof lifts if you want to use the dump bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X