Best high end stove and oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best high end stove and oven in one. But not the most expensive one as well. Son maybe best high end for the money. Any where that would have the best prices on it as well

How high end are you talking?

Wolf, Viking, Thermador, Mélie or GE Cafe, Kitchen Aid, etc?

Most of the professional grade appliances have fixed pricing and will be the same regardless of the dealer.

Kitchen Aid has prices all over the board depending on the seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Viking.

Comment

Viking is very nice

Comment

You're asking two completely different questions. Do you want the best stove/oven made or the best stove for under $***X?

Comment

Would

I would like one for under 8k but also a double fridge. Wonder if you can buy a package like this

We r in dallas. I’ll have to find a place up her i guess

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
              What is the best high end stove and oven in one. But not the most expensive one as well. Son maybe best high end for the money. Any where that would have the best prices on it as well
              High end either fridge or stove alone is $8k+ and not to mention fridge is usually built in counter depth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have GE Monogram in my house, i like it a lot.
                Double oven, 4 burner gas range with flat iron in the middle.

I got my complete appliance set at Barrett’s in Tyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Been looking at the same things for my barndo build. Depending on the size of the range they run from about $6K to $15K. I just got a quote for a kitchen package and a 60" built in frig/freezer was right at $14K alone. This was Thermador brand priced locally. Like already stated prices are the same for the high end stuff. You could save some taxes by internet sales.

Comment

Vikings ovens and stoves are really really nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AGA stoves are high end lol.. 20k ish.

Comment

I'd have to resort back to my Coleman before I spent 15k on a stove....I have an upgraded Coleman that uses propane, you don't even have to pump it up....

Comment

I spent almost $10k on a 48" Viking range in my last house. It was beautiful to look at and fantastic at cooking.....when it wasn't broken We had multiple problems with it. Burners going bad, oven door getting out of alignment etc.... I wouldn't have a Viking if it was given to me. Do some net searches and you will find many people who had similar experiences.

The Subzero refrigerator was trouble free and fantastic. The Asko dishwasher was as well.

When we remodeled our kitchen in the new house we went with all Thermadore, now owned by Bosch. After 3 years there is a light out on one of the burner knobs and to fix it the nut holding on a burner has to be drilled out to access the light. I have spent $400 chasing an issue with the water dispenser on the refrigerator in the last 2 weeks and it's still not rignt The Thermadore steam oven, wall oven and dishwasher have all been great.

So to recap:

Viking sucks
                          Thermadore is hit or miss
                          Asko and Subzero are great

Comment

Wolf/Subzero.

The rest are trying to keep up.

I've installed them all on a daily basses.

Comment

So what does a 10k stove do that a 2k stove can't?

Comment

Working...
                              X