No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the Acid cigar, the Kuba Kuba flavor. Pretty decent price for the quality and flavor. They're like 8 and some change at Specs Liquor. Give one a spin sometime.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

No pics. Oliva Serie O Perfecto that was in the grab bag I was gifted. Paired with some garrison brothers and an ice cube. Nice smoke, my first in months. Has a nice bit of sweetness went well with the bourbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cherrywood test. Open to criticism.

Comment

Fuente Diamond Crown. Hands down the best cigar you can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbob View Post
            cherrywood test. Open to criticism.

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
            nice!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
              Cherrywood test. Open to criticism.

I dig it!

Comment

Hey guys, I am new to cigars. My brother brought me back a couple of Cubans from Mexico, he was at a beach resort down there and picked me up a few sticks. Found out they are fakes. Anyway, I am looking to get a sampler of CC's to add to my small but growing box. Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?

Comment

finestcubancigars.com

Comment

dutyfreecubancigars.com
                    takes a couple of weeks, but you will get them

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
                      Hey guys, I am new to cigars. My brother brought me back a couple of Cubans from Mexico, he was at a beach resort down there and picked me up a few sticks. Found out they are fakes. Anyway, I am looking to get a sampler of CC's to add to my small but growing box. Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?

I’m sure someone will be able to help you out here - online CC purchases can be difficult when you’re not really sure what you like yet. Hard to find samplers.

I’m sure you’ll be looking for a larger humidor here pretty soon. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                        Cigarbid.com

I like anything AJ Fernandez has his hand in. This is one of my go to sets. I have been able to get the set for $85 in the past. It MSRP’s for $550 or so. The absolute best bang for my buck yet. It’s an awesome set. The Man O’ War Ruination and Diesel Wicked are my favorites. But I love them all. I try a lot of different cigars, but have found that I can get them anywhere from $2-$3 each by being patient on that website. Wife absolutely hates it [ATTACH]929129[/ATTACH]
                        thanks for the website. ive already won a few bids. way cheaper than specs.

Comment

Anyone looking to purchase CC’s on sale, I was emailed this today. I have ordered from COH in the past without any issues.

Comment

My father is a big cigar lover and I got him a "LA AURORA PREFERIDOS SAPPHIRE CONNECTICUT SHADE #2" last year and grabbed one for myself. Very nice!

Comment

Any good cigars places in San Antonio ?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepDownSouth View Post
                                Any good cigars places in San Antonio ?
                                Yes, Finck Cigars

6100 West Ave, San Antonio, TX 78213

Comment

Working...
                                X