2018 Ryder Cup - Le Club National, Paris, France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it starts Friday. KMart is in charge of setting up, and RTP is in charge of letting ABCDJ know what time it is.

This is an Ol’ Abe tourney but I need to check starting day to find out when the deadline is going to be. Weather looks good for the weekend.

USA USA!
    Last edited by 18ncs; 09-23-2018, 06:24 PM.

I LOVE the Ryder cup!

Being in France makes me nervous though. Americans will come in hot, but take some early losses. I expect the German presence will be heavy, I don't expect the French to help much. Even when the Americans get up the locals won't realize it...and they will retreat at first sight of actual conflict. Maybe they'll send us a trophy after it's all over, but they'll probably talk **** about us after they come out of hiding. Brits will take credit, regardless of who wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Murica!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I LOVE the Ryder cup!

Being in France makes me nervous though. Americans will come in hot, but take some early losses. I expect the German presence will be heavy, I don't expect the French to help much. Even when the Americans get up the locals won't realize it...and they will retreat at first sight of actual conflict. Maybe they'll send us a trophy after it's all over, but they'll probably talk **** about us after they come out of hiding. Brits will take credit, regardless of who wins.

This is not a CFB thread!

It is going to be interesting. Remember a few years back when Bubba played in the French Open or some tourney there as a tune up for the British Open? He could barely play due to being upset by all the crowds. I am a little encouraged by the Tiger effect this time. We need to send Coach ABCDJ over to help with the team. Everyone has to go out and just get the job done.

Comment

I can’t wait!!!!!!!

Already bought a USA polo

European crowds are going to be brutal!

Comment

Homepage for the Cup.

Get the latest news and highlights from the Ryder Cup. The 2025 Ryder Cup will be held at Bethpage Black in Farmingdale, New York

KMart49, I sent you a PM.

Comment

I'll pick All the Americans!!!
              Just trying to get a team in on time����️*♂️

Even going agaisnt my Captain Rose here!!!

Comment

I LOVE the Ryder cup!

It seems like I've read this somewhere before.

Comment

I feel like getting another polo today just to be extra patriotic

Comment

How is this gonna be televised, I wonder? Early in the morning, or taped delay?

Likely both.

Comment

How is this gonna be televised, I wonder? Early in the morning, or taped delay?

Likely both.

Should be both

I’ll be streaming early to stay in the know since social media will ruin any chance of waiting for it on TV during the afternoon

Comment

The IT Committee has said we will have the Rules and Regulations for the TBH Ryder Cup posted tomorrow! Be ready to make your picks. Deadline is Thursday Midnight. This is another Ole Abe tourney. I am working with IT to determine if we can add two real time tickers on these threads. One will be a clock for Paris time. The second will be up to the minute pricing on corn at Buccee’s or the Co-op closest to your location.

I, like everyone, would prefer to pick all the Americans. Just don’t do it as it probably assure us of the first tie in our history.

I will be playing Tiger just about everywhere I can.
                        Five Guys Phil maybe not so much. He looked like the PGA sent him back to the 2 double cheeseburgers, a large order of fries and a milkshake menu.

Like football I’ll be happy with one point but I really want to beat them to a pulp.

USA

USA

USA
                        Last edited by 18ncs; 09-24-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

IDK if you have to have twitter to view this but its hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            IDK if you have to have twitter to view this but its hilarious.

https://twitter.com/GolfChannel/stat...41295076515840
                            Thats good stuff there.

Comment

Here is the link for this week. I haven't played with it much yet but should be pretty simple to figure out!

Comment

Working...
                              X