Can Trump win in blue states?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
    I thought you were debating earlier that the government doesn't create jobs... Now you explaining how they would do it!!!!

****, boy, pick a lane!!!!
    deregulation is not creating jobs. it is govt getting out of the way to allow private sector to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      You cry about taxes but want to buy $350,000,000 jets and stuff
      What country in the world has no taxes?
      It's the wanton misspending of the tax money thats bad.
      Hell, taxes pay for police and firemen and I want both of them around.
      I like that new wider 610/290 intercahnge
      So taxes are good

I like to go to National Parks in Hawaii and Puerto Rico so taxes are good.

Again, the govt creates jobs.
      The govt can mandate that no public school should have more than 18 kids in a class and there is a 24 kid max now.
      You know how many teaching jobs that'll create?
      Construction jobs because you can't house that many kids in that few classrooms.
      It just goes on and on.
      those schools will be built on bonds, not profit. a local govt will create debt, increase property tax, because that is the only way a govt can make more money, to pay for that bond.

TxDOT does not make money. It does not have a store front or online warehouse with goods or services. It gets its money from the state who gets it from taxes; road and bridge fees, registration fees, gas tax. nothing here is at a profit.

in both of these examples, the govt entity contracts out the work to a private sector company, who hires based on profitability. the entities step back and have someone ensure the projects are going according to plan, and that project mgr is a govt employee.

no govt earns its money. it is taken at gunpoint. it either gets in the way or moves over to allow work to flow.

Comment

I take no jobs as zero.
        Even if 1% are created that is at least some.
        I do believe the govt helps lose more jobs than they help create.
        Exactly why I am pulling for a biznezz man to be voted in.

Comment

I thought you were debating earlier that the government doesn't create jobs... Now you explaining how they would do it!!!!

****, boy, pick a lane!!!!
          I guess that's what you get for thinking. Fact is, I never said anything about whether the government created jobs are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            I guess that's what you get for thinking. Fact is, I never said anything about whether the government created jobs are not.
            I still love you though....

Comment

I still love you though....
              I know ya do. I'm a very lovable person. Some may love to hate me, but it's still love.

Comment

LOL true true!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I take no jobs as zero.
                  Even if 1% are created that is at least some.
                  I do believe the govt helps lose more jobs than they help create.
                  Exactly why I am pulling for a biznezz man to be voted in.
                  And the businessman can still create no job that will not be a drain on the economy. The exact moment he takes the oath of office, he will become a part of the problem if he doesnt get the govt out of the way. 1% of govt employment is not job creation in the private sector; the driving factor for the economy.

Comment

Working...
                  X