Haskell tx lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haskell tx lease

Not really sure which category to put this in so if need be the mods can move it delete it whatever.
    I'm the land owner, not a broker not a lease manager etc.
    I have 70 acres in haskell tx just south of the town of haskell directly off of hwy 277.
    The terrain is native grass mesquite trees cactus, etc. My land is the cover. The property is on a hill side. 60 of the acres is cover 10 is a wheat feild planted with sunflowers and wheat. There's a nice size tank in the north eastern corner of the property that holds water all year.
    4 feeders and 1 protein feeder are out there as well as cameras.
    There's no electricity or water. Just Land. You can keep a camper out there if u wish.
    Animals..well it's just short of a petting zoo. Tons of dove excellent dove hunting to be exact. Loads of deer. This is not a trophy trophy Lease. My deer will get around 140. Plenty of does spikes etc. Plenty of hogs, spring turkey, bobcats coyote quail etc. The only animal I don't have is ducks. If u hunt it you will be successful.
    I will only lease this to one person only. Wife and kids are fine parents etc. You can bring a guest during dove but not a football team.
    I hunt it too, but maybe 6 times a yr. I work alot and run a crazy schedule. This place is ideal for someone w a wife and kids who want to hunt.
    Cost 2k yr round non negotiable. I can provide current game cam pics.
    If interested it's easiest to shoot me a text at 940 300 1416

Wow! That's a great deal!

Comment

Sounds great! Too far for me but good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great place! I bet this won't last long! Good luck!

Comment

For the evening crowd

Comment

I'm going to have to get a lease someday soon so I can take the grandboys. I've got other irons in the fire right now. Your place dose sound great! The best to ya on finding the right person.

Comment

I've dove hunted that area and it was insane! Geese too

Comment

Hunted out there for several years. Loved it. Someone needs to jump on this!

Comment

I've only not **** a limit of dove twice out there. One I found the days I got 11, afternoon hunt only. The other day was a total fluke. This yr I shot a limit in 30mins one am. If it doesn't lease, il day lease dove hunts for guys wanting to dove hunt.

Comment

Up again

Comment

Cannot believe this is still available!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish this was a little closer

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                            For the evening crowd
                            I passed your info onto a friend, he is looking for something like this.

Comment

Just what my son and I are looking for but trying to find something a little closer to Houston or I-10 corridor. Surely someone from DFW area will jump on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X