Thompson Temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson Temple

I know he's a 1 Man show and It's Deer season but I've tried calling him 2X (1 Week apart) with no responses...
    Is there any other # to reach hime besides the one on his site ...

I don't recall what the number is on his website, but this is the number that I have for him. (830) 234-4120.....I hope this helps!!!

Comment

That is his home number. He has a cell also.

Comment

Usually if you leave a message he will call back. He is usually there at ranch Thursday thru Sunday night.

Comment

smb250,

You're right just got a call from him and scheduled a Father/Daughter (Her 1st time where she can shoot) March Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot-2000 View Post
            smb250,

You're right just got a call from him and scheduled a Father/Daughter (Her 1st time where she can shoot) March Hunt.

Sent you a pm

Comment

PM Returned.

It would be great to link-up with a group but I've been lucky to hunt with good people by taking a chance.

Comment

I've been looking at booking a ram hunt out there as well. Read a lot of mixed reviews but I wanna give it a shot.

Comment

Cibolo Crossing Ranch

Have any of ya'll hunted at this ranch before? Was considering checking it out for a fallow hunt. Thanks

Comment

dgattu,

He does do Fallow Deer and other Excotics but at another ranch just a little outside of Rocksprings on Hwy 41. Rocky Top Ranch is Rams/Goats.
                    He is a Stand-Up guy and all around Good Person that loves the Lord and all he created. I've hunted with him for10+ years now and have never had any issues.

Comment

We booked 1/2 the ranch for Jan 2. Was wondering if anyone from TBH was in the other group that weekend.

Comment

Patriot-
                        I appreciate the words. He hasn't updated any pictures on his website so I was a little curious. thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X