Looking for a hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a hunt!

My son is 4, I am stepping out and trying to put together a local show/dvd based on Hunt4Jesus Outdoors(our company). He has been shooting a crossbow and can drill at 20-30 yds. Figured I would try and atleast get him on some animals. I am wanting to find axis, javelina, whitetail possible rio in mix. This would be week before christmas timeframe and prolly a 3 day deal. Anyone have any recommendations for a good place wife and kid friendly. Looking for some footage and a good time. check out our website for more about us.
    Last edited by Hunt4Jesus; 09-19-2014, 01:54 PM.

Talk to Kevin at Heart of Texas Bowhunting. He should be able to accomodate you and will go the extra mile to help you out.

Comment

i was looking into that but is it whitetail only?

Comment

Is he shooting it with a scope? Any suggestions? I trying to get my son to shooting a scope to take him but he's not getting it just yet! Thought about buying him a red dot!! He wants to use his diamond atomic but I've told him 6lbs of draw and 5yds is a little light still!!! :0)

Comment

What area of TX are you looking to hunt?

Comment

Honestly south Texas area just wanting him to see animals in a hunt environment. Prefer low fence. He shoots with a red dot. 3 dot deal. I am actually getting a brand new recruit from Barnett here soon. If you interested I will make a great deal on it? Brand new in box. That is what he started with and will do the trick. Comes as a package. Ha my son has an atomic and same deal. We are at 15 yes but 6lbs etc not gonna do it. So crossbow time!

Comment

Working...
            X