Crazy Buck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Buck!

I really don't share trail cam pics anymore but thought this guy was cool. He was this way last year also, had around 18 to 20 points in October, by December he had around 12, January he was a 6 point. Looks like he's really blowing up this year, he's very mature... I'd say at least 8.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Freak!

Comment

Methuselah

Comment

He’s a freaky old sucker.

Comment

Yeah he is. Really not sure what's going on with him... if his pedicals are jacked up or if its genetic. He'll probably be put the mgmt list unless he just goes wild.

Comment

Thwack!!!

Comment

Needs a dirt nap.

Comment

Good chance that he didn't shed his old antlers right and the new growth had to "push" them off giving him the medusa look. May clear back up next year unless you have history with him having antlers like that in the past.....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                  Good chance that he didn't shed his old antlers right and the new growth had to "push" them off giving him the medusa look. May clear back up next year unless you have history with him having antlers like that in the past.....
                  Nope he shed, had the same exact look last year just not as big.

Comment

Dang Tapatalk pics.... sorry they're sideways.

Comment

Working...
                    X