You would certainly know one.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Haha - do you think he is an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Cohen is an idiot
        Seriously. Or at the least just a hardcore sleazeball. Why in the world a lawyer would ever tape a client is unknown to me.

Come on. There is no need for that.

Comment

Honestly, does anyone trust their lawyer or any lawyer????
          Surely not.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Honestly, does anyone trust their lawyer or any lawyer????
            Surely not.
            Well that is a good point, but there is certainly an expectation of privacy. Without it the justice system does not work. There is so much wrong with this entire situation I don't know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Come on. There is no need for that.
              See smiley face. I gotta hit a ball when it’s hanging over the plate.

Comment

The smiley face was the reason for the HAHA - I get it

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  The smiley face was the reason for the HAHA - I get it
                  OOps. Sorry guys. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Well that is a good point, but there is certainly an expectation of privacy.
                    I too would be furious if my own lawyer was recording our conversations without telling me, but hey, if you hire a shady lawyer, expect him to do shady ****.

If I had Trump's dough, I'd have hired a lawyer with a firm: firms live on their reputation, and recording clients calls would destroy a firm's rep.

Comment

Let's see here. Client is a billionaire. Lawyer is a crook. Tapes of conversations should be worth a few million in a blackmail that no one ever knows about.
                      There's only one obstacle. Somebody found out about the tape, legally or illegally, the cat is out of the bag.

Comment

If this was the clintons thered be a desert hole packed full of lawyers and hookers

Comment

Nothing illegal on the tape what so ever. Only points towards his knowledge about potential pay off, which never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                            Nothing illegal on the tape what so ever. Only points towards his knowledge about potential pay off, which never happened.
                            Yup. Just more of the smear campaign. Pathetic.

Comment

Trump's sleazy. What the libs don't realize is that 99.9% of those of us who voted for him already knew that when we voted for him. But I have to admit I'd rather them waste time then figure out something effective.

Comment

I think Trump is sleazy. And I think Cohen is sleazy.

I dont really see why Cohen taped their conversations. But Cohen never played the card. His office was raided by the Feds, to look into Russia, and somehow the Feds found some recordings, that relate to Trump and a chick. Nothing illegal mind you, just really a business transaction. Still dont know Cohen taped it though.

If Cohen releases the tapes, wouldnt that kind of make him a pariah in the legal community? It shows everyone that he illegally records his clients, the people who are hiring him to protect them. I dont know a client or even a lawyer that would want to work with him going forward. I would think his legal career is over.

Who else has access to the taped conversations? Maybe the Feds. Lets see they leak it to the press (it is really just a smear campaign anyways), and it makes Cohen look sleazy. And it makes Trump also look sleazy. And then the Feds (Mueller) get to say, hey man we told you these guys were sleazy, and they come off as the good guys even though they are the real criminals. I mean, I know I have typed crazier things on here

Comment

Working...
                                X