Doe kill on video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe kill on video.

This was my first deer kill and I am pretty proud of my video, I did not have a camera man. Did it all myself.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjV6gKhlh1c"]YouTube - My deer kill.mpg[/ame]

Real nice! Couldn't hear the shot over those does moving around in the oak leaves and had to watch it twice to see the shot. I'd recommend investing in a Nockturnal lighted nock. Really does wonders on boldly showing the shot on video. Also, a minor thing but I noticed you used the word "there" when you meant "their" in your subtitle. Enjoyed your video and congrats on the doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
      Real nice! Couldn't hear the shot over those does moving around in the oak leaves and had to watch it twice to see the shot. I'd recommend investing in a Nockturnal lighted nock. Really does wonders on boldly showing the shot on video. Also, a minor thing but I noticed you used the word "there" when you meant "their" in your subtitle. Enjoyed your video and congrats on the doe!
      Yeah I noticed those too, I made the video at 1am and I didnt spend much time on it. I am going to do some more editing and make it better. I was also using a little point and shoot camera so the quality is not great.

Comment

Good job on your first vid! You will get better as you go...

Comment

That's a GREAT first effort! Keep videoing! I look forward to seeing more from you!
          Originally posted by Bowtech4Life2 View Post
          Yeah I noticed those too, I made the video at 1am and I didnt spend much time on it. I am going to do some more editing and make it better. I was also using a little point and shoot camera so the quality is not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
            That's a GREAT first effort! Keep videoing! I look forward to seeing more from you!
            Yeah between me and my friends we have 40 mins of kill footage over the years. Were trying to make a bigger video, just havent had the time.

Comment

Working...
            X