Abilene ASA Indoor @ Texas Game Trail -- 10 Oct. -- 10AM and 1PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abilene ASA Indoor @ Texas Game Trail -- 10 Oct. -- 10AM and 1PM

ASA Indoor has come to West Texas... Abilene Bowhunters Assoc. and Texas Game Trail are proud to host Abilene's first ASA Indoor tournament. Shooting lanes are limited so call early for your lane...

October 10, 2009 -- One day only!

Texas Game Trail
    3151 S. Treadaway
    Abilene, TX 79602
    (325) 692-6955

There will be a 10:00 am line and a 1:00 pm line. Please call 325-692-6955 for line assignments. Entry fee is $20.00 for adults and $12.00 for youth. Cash payback in all adult classes.

The archers will be shooting paper targets at 20 yards that are very similar to the ASA scoring area on 3D animals. The competitors will shoot 10 four arrow ends. The goal is to shoot an 8, 10, 12, and 14 on each end. Only one arrow will be counted for each scoring area hit. A second arrow hitting a scoring area that has already been hit will be counted as a zero. There will be a decreasing time frame as the ends progess. The maximum score for a competition end is 44 points. The maximum score for a competition round is 440 points.

Here is a link to the ASA Indoor Rules:

Go to second post and click on rules.

Here is the target.

Good to here from you Brent, Jayde & I will try to make it

Comment

Sounds like fun, Brent. Are y'all planning any more like this later? I think we're going to be out of town next weekend.

Comment

Taz and I would love to make it, but he is working on Saturdays now, so maybe next time.

Comment

I want to thank Brent and Bryan for hosting this shoot. Brent was the first person to ask me about ASA Indoor and he has wanted to have a shoot out in Abilene from the start. Tracy and I cannot make it to this shoot because of prior hunting commitments but we totally support Brent and Bryan. Come out and give ASA Indoor a try....you will love it.

Comment

Postponed until further notice...

Fellow Archers,

It seems that hunting season has taken over literally every archer in West Texas. There were only about three people interested and NONE had signed up, so we have chosen to postpone Abilene's ASA Indoor until further notice.

Tentatively, we are looking at mid November or early December but more to come.

I will still be at the shop Saturday morning in case anyone shows up and will hold a range fee only teaser round, just to get you hooked.

Thank you for your patience and Best of luck this hunting season,

Comment

Originally posted by pqrs219
              这是新加的空白文章5,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
              i completely agree

Comment

k

Comment

Working...
                X