No announcement yet.

ASA Indoor Shoot at On Target Archery Sept. 19 & 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The On Target guys put in new target bales indoors and they are GREAT!!! See ya
    Chris

Comment

Is there a good all you can eat catfish place in Canton or close by, That we can eat at after the shoot. It will have to have a good chicken fried stak for the wife, she doesnt eat fish. I havent been there in years any help would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by old bob View Post
        Is there a good all you can eat catfish place in Canton or close by, That we can eat at after the shoot. It will have to have a good chicken fried stak for the wife, she doesnt eat fish. I havent been there in years any help would be nice.
        You should call the guys at the shop and ask, I bet they could tell you if there is. Hope it helps.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by old bob View Post
          Oh Ya we can point you in the ight direction for both & might even join you!!

Comment

Was at the shop on Saturday and the lines for this coming weekend are filling up nicely. If you haven't signed up yet, better call first thing tomorrow.

They are taking a well deserved day off today!

Comment

Originally posted by target tease View Post
              Was at the shop on Saturday and the lines for this coming weekend are filling up nicely. If you haven't signed up yet, better call first thing tomorrow.

They are taking a well deserved day off today!
              Great !!! Thank You for checking. I have not called Bryan because I knew he would be very busy.

Comment

I just talked to Bryan at On Target Archery. The lines are filling up pretty fast.

Call and get your spot reserved.

Comment

We still have some lanes available for both days. Call 903-865-8880 to get signed up.

The kids 10 years old and younger will be shooting from 10 yards at this event.

Comment

I think I am ready this time. Maybe those 12's will not be jumpin the string this time around.
                    hehehehe

See everybody at the shop sometime this weekend.

Chris

Comment

What were the final scores?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                        We will see you guys Saturday. I want to hear a Colorado report.
                        I couldnt make it,still Elk hunting in Colorado, its been tough they have only bugled 2 days then back quiet again. Jayde went & said it was a good turn out. Hope everyone had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by tracker52 View Post
                          What were the final scores?
                          They will be up on www.texasasafederation.com in a few days.

Comment

I made a mess of things but I still had a great time. A big thanks goes out to the guys that spotted for me. Sorry that I made it so hard on you. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by strait shooter View Post
                              I made a mess of things but I still had a great time. A big thanks goes out to the guys that spotted for me. Sorry that I made it so hard on you. LOL
                              No shooting that close to the line anymore!!!! Put in the center or I'm going to call it a ZERO next time!!

No problem!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X