Hagerman Qualifier/bowhunter tune up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagerman Qualifier/bowhunter tune up

Bowhunter tune up series “Proficiency Shoot” 2015 scheduled: June 28 9am and July 26 9am, to be held at Hamilton Park range.

Come ready to hunt! This is a 3D shoot for the bowhunter! Includes a brief clinic on bowhunting topics. Then proceed to the shooting of fourteen 3D animal targets on a prescribed course of simulated hunting situations. 80% of shots must hit the “vitals” on the target (minimum score of 112). Cost is $10 each shoot. This can be done for a Hagerman Qualifier requirement (add $5). enrollment, contact: Bob Barnette rgbarnette@yahoo.com (214) 282-3697

IBEP field class is scheduled for June 27 or July 25, also enroll with Bob.

If I'm not mistaken, anyone wanting to use this as their hager an qualifier would need to do so on the June 28 offering as July 15th is the deadline.

Comment

Corn, you are correct, 15 July deadline.

Comment

Y'all are right! July shoot is for the bowhunters to "tune up".

Bowhunter tune up series “Proficiency Shoot” 2015 scheduled: June 28 9am and July 26 9am, to be held at Hamilton Park range.

Comment

Bump. I like the Hamilton park range. Shoot there as often as i can. Less often now that it's getting hot! Clint I met you out there a while back as you were pulling out and i was coming in. I sponsor lane 5 on the yellow course.

Comment

Working...
          X