Official Lake Whitney And Aquilla 2017-2018 Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get him!!!!!

I found these laying 200 yards apart in the middle of the big field at H2 everybody............Go GET HIM HAHAHAHA!
    Attached Files

Comment

My new playtoy.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice toy, Storm!

Comment

Thanks chino.

Comment

Nice one Storm. Tell me about it. Type,poundage, ect.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Hi

Just thought I would say hi. Never did make it out last year, but planning to get my first deer this year. I have never really hunted much, but have done some homework, and plan to make it out a few times, by boat, to scout a few areas and possibly put out a few cams. I have to get at least one deer this year, to shut my wife up about all the money I've spent, and never even been out. If you see me out, say hi, and give me any pointers, Bc God knows, I need them. Also, anyone got any pointers on Whitney crappie? May have to combine scouting with crappie fishing. If ne1 wants to come along, give me a shout, I would love to have some company...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Nice one Storm. Tell me about it. Type,poundage, ect.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!
                It's a Bear x-fortus 180 lb draw and 350 fps

Comment

Well fellas have fun, due to up coming surgery I will probably not hunt much this year. So share some good stories.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGun View Post
                    Well fellas have fun, due to up coming surgery I will probably not hunt much this year. So share some good stories.

Sorry to hear your having to be cut on , but give me a call i dont have your number anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      It's a Bear x-fortus 180 lb draw and 350 fps
                      Sweet!
                      I had a little fun with mine last year.

Originally posted by TommyGun View Post

Sorry to hear Thompson. Hope ya heal fast . Been under the knife 8 times my self. 7 times for orthopedic repairs.

Comment

How is it going gents? I haven't been on here in a long time! Life is keeping me super busy with my new business, studying for promotions and keeping up with the kiddos! I hope to hunt this year. Last year was the first time I have ever not bought a hunting license. Yall stay safe out there this year!

Comment

LW! Good to see you posting! Been missing ya here. How is the Lil Forest Princess? Sounds like your living life fully.

Comment

3) Without Grace, No Peace
                            Hunters are very competitive and protective. Nobody wants his/her hunting area got disturbed. So be alert other hunter's set up, avoid or leave it alone.

It's public, be courteous and don't leave your mark. People want to own public, but there isn't ownership. Think about how bad the guy that did his reasearch, hikes in with a stand, and finds someone decided to leave their stand (against the rules). Yet they are the a**h*** for hunting there? I know what you likely meant by you post but **** the people that seem to think public=my private spot

Comment

Deer are looking real good this year.

Comment

I need to go check my spots and maybe scout for a new spot or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X