Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
    Those are some pretty neat photos
    Thank. I was couldn't believe it when 8 saw it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GrandSlam View Post
      Very cool, I’m surprised they do this considering how vulnerable they become.
      I agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Came across one swimming in Lake Rayburn once. That little dude was a LONG way from shore!

Comment

Well placed camera sir.

Comment

I have witnessed them swimming about 200 yards to an island on lake Brownwood.

Comment

A couple years ago I found a beautiful 8 pointer floating in the middle of Lake Somerville. Such a shame!

Comment

Biggest deer I’ve ever gotten on camera swam a swollen river and got killed on the other side. Still breaks my heart. What possessed him to swim that river, I’ll never know

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  Biggest deer I’ve ever gotten on camera swam a swollen river and got killed on the other side. Still breaks my heart. What possessed him to swim that river, I’ll never know
                  Most likely had to do with a doe

Comment

Very cool. I’ve got videos of them swimming to an island on Lake Conroe

Comment

Deer and pigs swim very good and will hit the water and swim like nothing!

Comment

Especially the hogs!

Comment

This one was one of two we saw swimming across the ICW in Matagorda back in the fall. They are very strong swimmers.
                          Last edited by Capt Glenn; 01-17-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I had a small fawn break cover.....jump in my pond and swim to the other side. I didn't give it a plug nickel chance of getting to the other side but it did.

Comment

there was video of a big buck in the middle of Texoma a couple of years ago. He was a swimming fool

Comment

There was a video somewhere of a buck that couldn't get on shore in Lake Conroe. The lake was flooded and the deer was trapped by bulk heads and piers. Someone got in the water with it to help it on land.

Comment

Working...
                                X