X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
    Wow. Literally first person I've ever heard say way is terrible
    I could listen to Way call a Spellings Bee....by far, the best play by play guy in college sports....PERIOD!! And y'all know how Aggie I am....Dave South is terrible, I just hope they don't let that clown Elmendorf take his place.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
      I don't think he lacks a killer instinct per say, but he's not Ray Lewis. He seems to rely on his athleticism too much. Hope he puts it together, he was pretty decent his freshman year.
      Seemed like he was trying to arm tackle too much. I agree he was better his freshman year, but iirc he played olb that year

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        I could listen to Way call a Spellings Bee....by far, the best play by play guy in college sports....PERIOD!! And y'all know how Aggie I am....Dave South is terrible, I just hope they don't let that clown Elmendorf take his place.

Same here, Way is by far the best there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed on Way....even if he wasn't a Longhorn. Oktx might be the first person I have ever heard say that about Way.

South, for me, is an interesting voice. I don't dislike him him but I can see how the folks that listen to him all the time can get frustrated with his inconsistencies. I'm assuming that is an age thing? or has it been that way forever? I really can't recall even though I was forced to listen to Aggie broadcasts at the deer lease in my teens and 20s...

Comment

I misspoke it's his cadence and voice that grate on me. Not his skills.

Comment

Dang it BoB.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I misspoke it's his cadence and voice that grate on me. Not his skills.

Brad Sham must really make you crazy then.i refuse to listen to him call a game. Aweful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Brad Sham must really make you crazy then.i refuse to listen to him call a game. Aweful.

I listen to the Ticket and The Musers and when they imitate him, that's what the hear.

Comment

Way is really great describing game atmosphere and plays. One of the best. Hes also like an encyclopedia on Texas HS football as well. I hope he hangs around forever, or at least as long as Im around

Comment

**** injury bug bites again. Chris Warren out with concussion.

Comment

2017 Pre-Season CFB Thread

Yep, he's been out since Thursday and the defense has out shinned the offense in both scrimmages.

Corner, DL and Safety play has been great. Linebackers are a work in progress.

Last edited by Chad C; 08-12-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

It's common for the D to look better than the O especially this time of year. OU just reported the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Yep, he's been out since Thursday and the defense has out shinned the offense in both scrimmages.

Corner, DL and Safety play has been great. Linebackers are a work in progress.

Any word on Porter?

Comment

I guess everyone is over on the Zeke thread

Comment

Working...
                                X