Texas ASA Qualifier at Brazos County Archery Club - Bryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Qualifier at Brazos County Archery Club - Bryan

Brazos County Archery Club is excited to host the rescheduled Buffalo Field qualifier this weekend, June 18-19 in Bryan.

The practice range and registration will open at 7AM, traditional shooters can go out at 8AM, and we will have a 9AM shotgun start for everyone else. Our famous Taco Truck will be there both days to feed everyone. There will be plenty of water on the range to keep everyone hydrated and the leadership team is planning a great course for our shooters.

We will have Live Oak Archery on site, as well as Hips Archery Targets and the Moxie Archery tent will be there as well. The club is located at 1715 Louis Street in Bryan. The forecast is looking pretty good this week and we are excited.

Come out and get your qualifying score, warm up for Metropolis, or get another SOY score in the books! Hope to see you all this weekend!
    Last edited by ttimmerman; 06-13-2016, 09:23 AM.

Thank You Brazos County for hosting this Texas ASA Federation event !!!!

We hope and pray that Buffalo Field's range recovers from the floods soon.

Comment

Our world famous taco truck will be there both Saturday and Sunday! And, word on the street is, so will the Sno-Cone truck!

For those who are concerned about mosquitos - YES they are out in force. YES we will be fogging the range and all of the lanes. YES it is very effective, BUT you will want to bring repellant.

The HEAT index is expected to be, well, hot. We will have canopies set up over all open air stakes and the rest will be in the canopy of the trees. We will also have water out every 3 targets, so make sure you drink lots of water. Bring portable fans, towels, etc. to assist with keeping you cool and dry. We will have a mega fan or 2 out at the club house.

Keep in mind we do not allow open toed shoes (flip flops, crocks, etc.) The ranges will or should be dry, so regular shoes should be appropriate.

Comment

ttt

Comment

What time have these 9am shoots been wrapping up?

Comment

I think they generally take about 3.5 - 4 hours to shoot. At least, that's what our club is planning.

Comment

bump.

Setting the range tonight!

Comment

If anyone is passing through Waco to this wonderful club please contact me. I need an express to meet Ms. Dusty Britches. Package is an old midsection of a 3D target. Contact me at 214-478-9207..

Hope BCAC has a great turn out. Good luck to all the shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by Funyon16 View Post
                  If anyone is passing through Waco to this wonderful club please contact me. I need an express to meet Ms. Dusty Britches. Package is an old midsection of a 3D target. Contact me at 214-478-9207..

Hope BCAC has a great turn out. Good luck to all the shooters.
                  Call Aubrey... he'll probably go to this...

Comment

Chadouin? That Aubrey?

Comment

I would guess yes... he goes to most of em.

I would but wont go through Waco.

Comment

Great job Brazos! Incredible range and organization. I thoroughly enjoyed my first shoot of the year.

Comment

Working...
                        X