Hog Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog Problems

I love and hate hogs all the same!! Fun to shoot but they do so much damage.
    Here is a quick video I put together of some of my hog kills this year!!
    Check it out, Let me know what you think?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG8RO4EeUVw"]Hog Kills - Fighting the Feral Hog Problem - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoyed the hunting scenarios. Didn't like seeing the shooting in the trap. I know it happens and we do it, but putting it on video just isn't for me. Didn't like the wind on the microphone. Other than those couple of things I thought it was a good video. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
      Enjoyed the hunting scenarios. Didn't like seeing the shooting in the trap. I know it happens and we do it, but putting it on video just isn't for me. Didn't like the wind on the microphone. Other than those couple of things I thought it was a good video. Thanks.
      Understandable, I appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
        x2

Comment

Not me. It's real life and a problem that's impossible to deal with but we do what's necessary. Keep on stacking!!

Comment

good video

Comment

Good job! I had to rewind that one scene...I thought you shot the cow!

Comment

I love to see hogs shot, any place, any time, any size. Regardless of race , religion, or creed. Use an axe if you want to ( just don't hit 'em more than once ) and don't cut your foot off !

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                  X2

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                    Not me. It's real life and a problem that's impossible to deal with but we do what's necessary. Keep on stacking!!
                    Yessir pretty much sums it up

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                    No It looks crazy but I was shooting from a different tree then my camerman so it looks crazy on video but was no where near the cow. Here is the full video with the cow, check it out..
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProstaffHunterHere is a wild and crazy bowhunting adventure down in South Texas.Be sure to give it a THUMBS UP and SUBSCRIBE!!-...

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    I love to see hogs shot, any place, any time, any size. Regardless of race , religion, or creed. Use an axe if you want to ( just don't hit 'em more than once ) and don't cut your foot off !
                    LOLOLOLOL

Comment

great video

Comment

Originally posted by mlopez270 View Post
                        great video
                        x1000

Comment

Originally posted by mlopez270 View Post
                          great video
                          Originally posted by Chootem View Post
                          x1000