Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Draw Film Tour San Antonio

Hey guys and gals,

The Texas Chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, are doing three full draw film tour stops this year, in Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. San Antonio is coming up on June 23rd, and we need your support at Leading Edge Archery in Boerne, TX!!!

For those that don't know, it is an independent film festival that highlights archery and it travels all across the United States. It IS VERY kid and family friendly, and everyone has a blast watching the film and meeting like minded folks.

I spoke with Cody two days ago, and they are going to make it an all day thing with lots of shooting competitions and brotherhood throughout the day. Scott and Cody both have a ton of experience with elk hunting as well, so be open to asking lots of questions on that as well. September it coming up soon!!!

It is $10 a ticket via the link and $15 at the door. We will have drinks, beer and some sort of food, so plan on enjoying yourself. You can find out more below on everything.

Hunting is never easy. One thing that we have learned on the mountain is that the hunting circumstances can change in an instant. Whether it’s the animal, th...

Tickets for San Antonio, TX - Backcountry Hunters & Anglers in Boerne from ShowClix. Hosted by Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Tickets also available at Leading Edge Archery  Come out and support Backcountry Hunters & Anglers Backcountry Hunters & Anglers seeks to ensure North

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers is the voice for our wild public lands, waters and wildlife.

Any idea when the Dallas event will occur?

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
      Any idea when the Dallas event will occur?
      Yes, July 21st at Cinnamon Creek, it is going to be an all day shindig.

Comment

I’ll be at the Austin show.

-------------------------------
        Violence never settles anything
        -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Im going to travel to this deal one day...……..obviously they are not interested in Houston over the last 5 years or so. GREAT IDEA but limited stops on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Im going to travel to this deal one day...……..obviously they are not interested in Houston over the last 5 years or so. GREAT IDEA but limited stops on their website.
            Did you just nominate yourself to the new Houston chapter head of BHA?!?!? Because I can make that happen!

Comment

Originally posted by TWP View Post
              Did you just nominate yourself to the new Houston chapter head of BHA?!?!? Because I can make that happen!
              LOL...…….I will decline that nomination from the floor sir!!! I think I will travel to Austin if the date works!!!

Comment

Me and the wife are planning on going to the one at CCR!

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                  Me and the wife are planning on going to the one at CCR!
                  Heck yeah!

Comment

TTT please

Comment

San antonio!!!!!

Comment

When is the Austin show?

Comment

I believe it is August 11th at Archery Country

Comment

Ttt please

Comment

Getting the logistics lined out, should be a full day of archery and films!

Comment

Working...
                              X