Rocker B Ranch.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocker B Ranch.....

Does the Rocker B Ranch have a website? I've searched a few places but did not find it.

Thanks,
    Jeff

You ain't liking having to wait till Thanksgiving before you can hunt are you?

>E

Comment

Rocker B Ranch ???? Does the B stand for Berger, as in the "Rockin Berger Ranch"? Whats up Travis? On that ranch Stupid you should be able to get the TBH discount..... Carry on kiddos.... Man i love TBH its better that soaps!

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
        You ain't liking having to wait till Thanksgiving before you can hunt are you?

>E

LOL! I just want to see what type of operation they have... I noticed all the deer on the Texas Big Game Awards site.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Threat View Post
          Rocker B Ranch ???? Does the B stand for Berger, as in the "Rockin Berger Ranch"? Whats up Travis? On that ranch Stupid you should be able to get the TBH discount..... Carry on kiddos.... Man i love TBH its better that soaps!

dang - if it's stands for Berger, I'm out - he already said he doesn't like people like me

Comment

jeff,

I'll give you the discounted rate! all in fun. no harm no foul.

Comment

Nope, no website. I'll have to look for the phone # of the HQ.

predatorsniper

Comment

Originally posted by predatorsniper View Post
                Nope, no website. I'll have to look for the phone # of the HQ.

predatorsniper

What? 21st Century and no website... YIKES!

Comment

They dont have a website. I was drawn for antlerless deer at this ranch last year. Tons of deer, pronghorns, turkeys. javelinas. Awesome place to hunt. Pm me if you have any questions about the drawn tpwd hunts on this ranch

Comment

The Rocker B is owned by a childrens hospital (can't recall the name)

Comment

Scottish Rite Hospital for Children owns it now. I killed my first deer there in 1980 back when it was privately owned.

Comment

Had friends that hunted there in the early/mid 90s. Some great deer on a big spread.
                        I knew if I called Breezy tonight, he'd chime in

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                          Had friends that hunted there in the early/mid 90s. Some great deer on a big spread.
                          I knew if I called Breezy tonight, he'd chime in

I should have called Big Earl for backup

Comment

I ain't tangling with Big Earl

Seriously, the Rocker B is a great ranch. I kick myself for not going on some of those hunts but at the time $1,500 was too much. Hail, I'd buy 4 spots today at those prices I thought you were going to bed ??

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                              I ain't tangling with Big Earl

Seriously, the Rocker B is a great ranch. I kick myself for not going on some of those hunts but at the time $1,500 was too much. Hail, I'd buy 4 spots today at those prices I thought you were going to bed ??

Can't sleep ...

Comment

Working...
                              X