No announcement yet.

Talk me out of Ryobi power tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have ryobi tools and the guys that work for me have Milwaukee and other brands. The ryobi tools work just as well and better than the others. I have a couple saws and drills that have been with me for 10 yrs and still going. For the money they are great tools.

Comment

You can buy green and just tell all your buddies they are your wife's tools!

Comment

If it feels good, touch it.

Comment

No problem with mine like others said they sent the best but mine work great.

Comment

Been happy with the set I have for the amount of work I use them for they are perfect no reason to own a 250 dollar drill that will only be used 2-3 times a year

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have almost all of the Ryobi tools and have no complaints what so ever. I probably use mine more than most people would.

Comment

Keep a eye out on Ace Hardware always has the 18 Volt cordless drill for $99.00 around this time. X2 on Mil. and Dewalt. Others are okay for home improvement and maintenance projects.

Comment

Their electric impact wrench works great. Use it all the time and haven't had to charge the battery at all.

Comment

I have a dozen of the 18v one plus tools and love them. I use them around the house and lease.

Comment

If you catch a good deal on Milwaukee, that would be the way to go.

Comment

Also, put that red blade on the power saw....like cutting hot butter and that just keeps on going.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

My dad has been buying Ryobi 18v tools and has had great success. Believe it or not, the 18v pole saw and chainsaw are surprisingly reliable. For occasional use of course.

Comment

Come borrow anything you want to test drive from me and try them out. I have multiple and they are all great. I have used and abused them and they are still running. Best for the money there is. Lots and lots of specialty tools available in the line.

Comment

I bought the 6 piece set when we moved, stop by and get them if you want to try them out. I didn't think I would use the Multitool much but use it often, handy little tool for sure.

I bought the 18 volt blower a few weeks ago, perfect for the garage and around the shop when I don't want to crank the gas blower.
                              Last edited by Lowe; 11-18-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Bought a Ryobi as a temporary drill until I could save up enough for a Milwaukee 2 years ago. I have beat this thing to the ground and it just wont die. No intent to get a Milwaukee anymore...garage is slowly turning green. My personal experience only.

Comment

Working...
                                X