• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
    300 win mag! They don’t run after being hit by that
    Your not very urban if your using a 300win. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Would they eat the neighbors barking dog? How can I lure a few back there?

Hey! I resemble that remark. [emoji1751]🏼*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
        Your not very urban if your using a 300win. LOL
        depends on the neighbors.

Comment

back when I was still a GW I had an 80 year old widow call me about coyotes coming in her yard on the edge of town. I told her I didn't do coyote control. I asked her if she had a gun? She said she had a 16 ga shotgun. I told her to shoot em out the bedroom window. She called back a few days later and said she had killed one out the window. go granny go.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            I nearly hit one around 6 yesterday evening in Fulshear where they are doing all the tollroad construction.

Comment

Catch some and send them to the guy with the stray cat problem

OP what do your neighbors think when you bust off a .300 ?

Comment

Saw one in my neighbors back yard just a while ago he was barking at my lab and of course my lab was going crazy but they had my fence between them. We live in a large subdivision on the edge of town. My back fence is a large high fence ranch so im sure thats where they are coming from.. These urban coyotes are starting to become a problem all over and will only get worse unless someone starts killing them IMO. I know if i see one in my backyard hes getting shot.

Comment

Hear them all the time at my parents house in San Antonio.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    Catch some and send them to the guy with the stray cat problem

OP what do your neighbors think when you bust off a .300 ?
                    its suppressed so its really not that loud but sometimes they text and asked "Did you get one?" they are so happy im doing this we have had countless pets get eatin right in front of there owners
                    Wish i could get paid to do this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                      We live in The Colony two blocks from the lake and see bobcats and coyotes walk down the street in the middle of the day all the time.
                      I am about 2 miles across town from you.
                      Bobcat on my neighbors garage roof last week.
                      Was going after his little dog.

Comment

I have seen quite a few running through the 'burbs of Midland

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                          its suppressed so its really not that loud but sometimes they text and asked "Did you get one?" they are so happy im doing this we have had countless pets get eatin right in front of there owners
                          Wish i could get paid to do this lol
                          What neighborhood are you in? I grew up in Huntsville and used to shoot coons squirrels and an occasional deer in Timberwild but my mom moved to Elkins Lake so that has come to an end. I hear a lot of yotes in Elkins and I have seen a few foxes.

Comment

Multiple packs live around my house near White Rock Lake in Dallas. They do a good job on the cat and rat populations, so I don't mind them one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by LMiz View Post
                              What neighborhood are you in? I grew up in Huntsville and used to shoot coons squirrels and an occasional deer in Timberwild but my mom moved to Elkins Lake so that has come to an end. I hear a lot of yotes in Elkins and I have seen a few foxes.
                              Im in the Avenues

Comment

Saw one on the trails while bike riding in the middle of town last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X