Slash Arrow Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
    The arrow is 11.1 GPI. They have a heavier arrow that is 13.2. The broadheads are 65 and 75 gr, respectively (I think.) I shoot the heavier broadheads. It’s a trocar tip similar to a Muzzy.
    So in the pic above the arrow, blue contraption and the broadhead are all one unit?
    Looks like it would kill and obviously it does but I've just never seen one.

Comment

The blue contraption and the 2 blades in it are part of the arrow shaft. The blue contraption is integrated into the shaft, but the 2 blades are replaceable.

The broadhead screws in just like any broadhead into any arrow shaft.

I ordered the arrows to my draw length and they come sized and fletched and include the broadhead and extra o-rings for the “in-shaft” blades.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
        Those are mech. though aren’t they ?

No sir fixed blade broadhead. Only mechanical part is in the shaft. Totally different in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
          The blue contraption and the 2 blades in it are part of the arrow shaft. The blue contraption is integrated into the shaft, but the 2 blades are replaceable.

The broadhead screws in just like any broadhead into any arrow shaft.

I ordered the arrows to my draw length and they come sized and fletched and include the broadhead and extra o-rings for the “in-shaft” blades.
          Cool, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X