Black Eagle arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Eagle arrows

When I started CCR sold me some BE Vintage arrows. I enjoyed them. Bought more. Have some still. But the last batch I bought isn't as good as the first couple of dozen.
    They have a straightness tolerance of ten thousandths now. I'm going to look in a different direction for hunting arrows I guess.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DRT; 07-15-2018, 03:56 PM.

For the price 10 thousandth is not good. I couldn’t tell the difference probably but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was kind of my thinking. Considering Gold Tip Traditional XT shafts.

Comment

Goldtip traditional classic. They are expensive but I really like em. My 400’s weigh 11.4 gpi. They are also very tough. They come with a 78 grain stainless steel insert. It’s not hard to build a good hunting arrow with these. They have a footed look that some like, some don’t. The finish don’t much matter to me though.

Comment

Yeah that insert would be tough to work with weight wise.

Comment

I just bought some and they are .005 or better on straightness just like their website states

Comment

Did you buy them from BE or ThreeRivers?

Comment

I see where I made my mistake in understanding. Never mind. I'll keep buying them.

Every pack is spine matched ±.010" and weight matched to ±1 grains per 6-pack for consistent shooting. The straightness is checked on the full length of the extra long 34" shaft. Straightness ± .005". Inside diameter of .2445". Recommended field point: 5/16".

That's where I got the ten thousands from. My mistake.
                Thanks for making me take a second look.

Comment

If they are spine matched to .010”, they are really consistent shafts!!!! That’s the way my FMJ’s are. I don’t even bother to spine test them anymore because they have all been so consistent!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That makes a difference for sure that’s some great sounding arrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like the ones I have. I have a half dozen ready to work up for the new bow and will be ordering more for my Tall Tines before season.

Comment

Working...
                      X