Lens rental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lens rental

I am going to New Zealand July first and was thinking of renting a lens for my Nikon D90. Maybe a 600 mm. First thoughts on the lens choice (I have 70-300 and others already) and I am in Houston so recommendations on outfit to rent from? All info appreciated

My wife rents lenses off the internet, I'll see where but they ship to your door. I'm sure there are alot of them

Comment

Actually let me see what she has, she's been talking about selling one. Don't ask me anything about it !!

Comment

I’ve considered starting a lens rental company. My wife has used one in Houston off I-10 several times and they’ve been great. Will get the info, PM me.

Comment

I use borrowlens.com when needed.

Comment

I would get something in wide angle as well as super zoom. What do you intend to use for your walk around lens?

I’ve used lensrentals.com in the past and have been very pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will prob use my 70-300 for walk around and yes a wide angle will be one I will be looking at renting also.

Comment

I went with Photo Rental Source here in Houston. I go by this Friday and pick up the lens(Nikon 200-500 f5.9) and then head to New Zealand this Sunday and try it out.

Comment

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing your pics upon return.

Comment

Working...
                  X