No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The season's just around the corner. Shot 3 shots yesterday, first shot cold at 60, then 55 then 43, and they felt good. Think I'm gonna set one more camera and then it's all about figuring stand placement

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

At my friend/bosses lease that borders the forest. Doing some clearing with a bobcat and rolled a track so I'm styck til he gets back. So what do i do to fill the time? Strip down to my skivies and run past all his cameras in boots, boxers and a cowboy hat. I was supposed to be able to hunt this place this year, let's see if that still happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
        At my friend/bosses lease that borders the forest. Doing some clearing with a bobcat and rolled a track so I'm styck til he gets back. So what do i do to fill the time? Strip down to my skivies and run past all his cameras in boots, boxers and a cowboy hat. I was supposed to be able to hunt this place this year, let's see if that still happens.

Well, you done blew that opportunity to hunt there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
          Well, you done blew that opportunity to hunt there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          Probably not, but i do expect the pics to resurface at some unfortunate point in time. This guy is just like me, it's scary. And we met at church. Whole place knows that when we're together, it's going to get interesting

Comment

Wow! ^^^

Comment

So i get a phone call about noon. "Hey those sexy pics are going on facebook you sum beech". But he was laughing as hard as i was when i was taking them.

Comment

That’s funny!

Comment

Sherry and I went for a scouting trip. Now we are sitting in the truck at home. Can’t get out do to this bad lighting storm. Waiting on it to pass but we are lucky. Stopped to get steaks for dinner. And I have a twelve pack in the back seat. We will survive!!!

Comment

Lol sounds like a win in my book. I just got back to the car from scouting and I'm drenched [emoji23]
                    Originally posted by dmack View Post
                    Sherry and I went for a scouting trip. Now we are sitting in the truck at home. Can’t get out do to this bad lighting storm. Waiting on it to pass but we are lucky. Stopped to get steaks for dinner. And I have a twelve pack in the back seat. We will survive!!!

Comment

Still waiting

Comment

Hello gents, new member / new hunter checking in. I was wondering how bad are snakes in Sam? Will some old issued boots work or would it be smarter to get some rubber snake boots? Thanks

Comment

I'm probably terrible for advice on this point, because I routinely go out there in flip flops or moccasins, but I'd say you should be okay.
                          Originally posted by My Father’s Son View Post
                          Hello gents, new member / new hunter checking in. I was wondering how bad are snakes in Sam? Will some old issued boots work or would it be smarter to get some rubber snake boots? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                            I'm probably terrible for advice on this point, because I routinely go out there in flip flops or moccasins, but I'd say you should be okay.

You must not have walked up on one of the timbers. The one I stumbled on was bigger then my calf. And a head as big as my fist. I wear my boots from now on.

Comment

Lol I've run into a timber once and stepped on a rat snake, I'm just stubborn [emoji16]
                              Originally posted by dmack View Post
                              You must not have walked up on one of the timbers. The one I stumbled on was bigger then my calf. And a head as big as my fist. I wear my boots from now on.

Comment

Lol. Thanks for y’alls input. Think I’ll go ahead and invest in a pair.

Comment

Working...
                                X