Touching song by Glen Campbell’s daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touching song by Glen Campbell’s daughter

If you are/were a fan of Glen Campbell you may recall he died from complications of Alzheimer’s.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ58YOgZi4M"]Ashley Campbell - "Remembering" - YouTube[/ame]

Beautiful song from Glen's daughter. Thanks for sharing. I was never much a fan of his but appreciate his music. I urge anyone that hasn't seen the documentary on Glen's battle with Alzheimer’s to watch it and learn more about Glen's life and that terrible disease.

Comment

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=os9qM0d9rmk"]Ashley Campbell - Remembering (Single Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Being both a Glen Campbell fan and the son of a father who suffered with dementia that chokes me up. Very powerful

Comment

Just watched the documentary last week. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            Being both a Glen Campbell fan and the son of a father who suffered with dementia that chokes me up. Very powerful
            Yessir, I feel the same. Lost my dad to dimentia earlier this year. It was hard to accept the changes long before he lost the battle.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. As a teenager I helped my grandfather on his farm take care of my grandma with Alzheimer when not in school or helping in the fields. That was my dad's mom, now today I help my dad take care of my mom as she suffers from dementia. To be honest I don't know how well I can handle a second dose of dealing with this horrible disease. My heart goes out to everyone that is fighting this disease and to everyone with loved ones going through this.

Comment

Love Glen Campbell and watching my dad slip away with dimentia every day makes this very touching for me.

Comment

That was amazing

She has almost a jewel type voice, but powerful song regardless

Comment

Great tribute to her dad and all others that have lived through similar situations.

Comment

Yep. I heard this song probably a year ago. Great tribute to her dad.

Comment

Great song! We watched her play it at the Grand Ole Opry when we were in Nashville.

Comment

Awesome song, tear jerker

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                            That was amazing

She has almost a jewel type voice, but powerful song regardless
                            Yessir she’s a talented gal. Her dad must have been and still has to be proud.

Comment

Working...
                            X