Seat covers for seats with airbags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seat covers for seats with airbags?

Anybody have any good recommendations for seat covers seats that have built in airbags? I’ve got a 2014 Chevy 1500 and 2018 Chevy 2500 and both have bucket seats with airbags built into the seats. Had a pair of Cabelas Trail Gear I was going to put in my 2014 but it said not to use on seats with airbags. These are for company trucks so wanting to keep it “safe” for the folks driving them. What y’all got?

Hatchie Bottom Custom-Fit products. Mine have a tuck-able flap on the Airbag side.

Best custom fit seat covers online. Highest quality seat covers and accessories for cars, trucks, SUV's, UTV's, ATV's golf carts and more. hatchiedirect.com

Comment

I just installed Marathon seat covers on a truck that doesn't have seat airbags. I really like the covers. It would be worth a call to Marathon to see if they can accommodate you. I bet they can. One downside, they don't build the covers until you order so delivery is long. 6 weeks on mine.

Comment

I have ruff tuff on mine and they fit great and have spots for the airbags. Not cheap, but they fit great. They too make them per the order so wait time is longer

Comment

Working...
        X