Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did we miss this?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/...supreme-court/

I don't know how we missed this, but just more banana republic type BS from government right here in the good ol USA.

I had no idea this happened.........

Getting real old.................................

Comment

What judges were signing off on these warrants? Or were they warrantless raids? If the latter is true than the Executive Leaders of the SO and the States attorney should be jailed for life. Orwellian times my friends. You can do this to a sitting President now so what does that mean for us "John and Janes"?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        I had no idea this happened.........

Getting real old.................................
        It reads like a story that would come from Venezuela. Absolutely insane.

Comment

The abuse has been stopped, but this victory — important as it is — will be hollow indeed if there is no accountability.

Comment

The only reason I am familiar with it is because I am a daily reader of National Review - I remember when they started following the story 5 years ago. I have not seen coverage anywhere else. Follow that link "described the raids in detail" - it is unbelievable stuff. sounds like something that would happen back in communist East Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              The only reason I am familiar with it is because I am a daily reader of National Review - I remember when they started following the story 5 years ago. I have not seen coverage anywhere else. Follow that link "described the raids in detail" - it is unbelievable stuff. sounds like something that would happen back in communist East Germany.
              Crazy. I think the fact that no one has covered it may be fore frightening than it actually happening.

Comment

Scary stuff. Vindication should not be the end result for the victims

Comment

Wisconsin better be glad they are mostly liberal up there, wonder how Cliven Bundy would of handled a midnight raid on his home by illegal LE actions.

Comment

That is insane!
                    I guess the prosecutor had some ties to the unions and was told to take care of some of these perceived problems. That was just a year and a half after the time Scott walker was making big waves and the unions took over the capitol building ( general time frame)

Comment

Disturbing for sure.

Comment

Unbelievable but then again it isn't. I hope that these people are held accountable and get more than a slap on the wrist.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          What judges were signing off on these warrants? Or were they warrantless raids? If the latter is true than the Executive Leaders of the SO and the States attorney should be jailed for life. Orwellian times my friends. You can do this to a sitting President now so what does that mean for us "John and Janes"?
                          Like I have said for many years.. Corrupt judges and crooked lawyers will be the down fall of this country.... They are the common denominator behind 90% of the corruption and PC BS going on in this country....

Comment

This type of crap will never stop because no one is ever held accountable for it.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              Unbelievable but then again it isn't. I hope that these people are held accountable and get more than a slap on the wrist.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                              well we can dream can't we, you know as well as I do that it probably never will happen... wish it would but not holding my breath on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X