• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bentman View Post
    Not much south of coleman
    bummer

Comment

We are just north of Coleman. Went out last weekend. Ponds are almost dried up. Sunflowers were maybe 2' tall and dead. Didnt see many birds, but were still gonna be out there

Comment

Tons of birds here in San Antonio. I'll be checking out the dove lease my wife got me in Atascosa just south of Pleasanton on IH37S tomorrow sometime.

Comment

Thick in Nuevo Leon. Drier than dust and hot as a sauna. But the birds are like flies around water.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            They were cutting milo stubble to bail between me and Justin yesterday. I'm seeing more and more birds around every day, but none really concentrated yet.

Are you leasing fields, or hunting off of friends? Know of any fields for lease?
            I'm hunting on a friend's place. It's been very hit and miss...mostly miss the last few years. Ponder used to be fantastic but hasn't produced in several years. Last year the milo field I hunt near Fairview was barely good enough to bother with....but about a mile down the road it looked like Argentina!

If I hear of anything good I'll let you know!

Comment

Anyone around Uvalde?

Comment

I sure hope we have some birds so my wife and get off a few shots in far Western Young County.

I am so looking forward to it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I sure hope we have some birds so my wife and get off a few shots in far Western Young County.

I am so looking forward to it though.
                  I've seen a decent amount around us the past few weekends. They will probably disappear by about Thursday or Friday next week. lol.

Comment

Hondo or Dilley reports?

Comment

Originally posted by HeathJohnson View Post
                      Any San Angelo reports?

I was in Water valley last weekend. Didn't see to many. We got hit pretty good with the rain so I'm thinkin they were spread out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm waaaaaaaaaaay away from everyone lol. El Paso but we had couple thousand where I hunt but they were keeping pretty tight to certain areas.

Comment

Maybe a handful here in Henderson County area.

I need a place opening morning for 5 hunters. Closer to Athens the better. Willing to pay $50-$100/hunter!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Hondo or Dilley reports?
                            I’m curious about the Hondo reports also. Going to be hunting there the 7-9. I would bet the sunflower fields will be full of dove though.

Comment

Was at the lease in Eastland County last weekend and saw a few.

Comment

Birds were thick around Hondo last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X