Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Offer for TBH member

Free Offer for TBH member:

An anonymous TBH member would like to donate this camo right handed mini genesis bow. It has a whisker biscuit and a peep sight on it. It comes with 4 original arrows that were recently refletched and one other arrow that works. It also comes with the owners manual.

The specs for the mini genesis are in one of the pictures. It is a 6-12# draw weight and a 14-25" draw length. It would work great for a new shooter around 4-7 years old.

The fine print for this free offer:

This bow is to go to a TBH member's family, not a friend of a TBH member or a non member.

This is from an anonymous TBH member, not me. The anonymous member will remain anonymous.

If you meet these requirements, this bow and arrows can be picked up in or around Weatherford or be sent through the TBH Express.

This is another example of a TBH member helping out another TBH member.

Very cool offer

Comment

Stinker, I'll take it and go the $75. I can use it in our courses as well as youth archery booths.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
        Stinker, I'll take it and go the $75. I can use it in our courses as well as youth archery booths.

The $75 I had it for sale for has already been paid by a TBH member. It is not for sale any longer. It is only free for a TBH member to use with their family.

Comment

10-4, sorry I misunderstood. Up top.

Comment

I could really use it for my daughter. In turn I will donate a full genesis (pink or yellow) to someone on TBH. My daughter just can't hold up the bigger genesis.

Comment

And I will be happy to pay shipping or work a TBH express.

Comment

Good stuff

Comment

This is cool, good on all involved

Comment

I knew it would be a photo finish. I have to go by the time stamp of the posts and PMs.

Comment

I wish I had 2 bows, but I don't. COOLDAD1 had the first PM to me that he would take it for his 5 year old son.

Bowhuntertex, I will put you next in line if something doesn't work out.

Comment

No worries. Great offer from the anonymous one.

Comment

He looks good with his new bow. Click image for larger version

Name:	Bow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	24554587

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

He actually slept with it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                            X