Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** NEW VIDEO **** 102 Archery Kill Shots - Let's get in the mood for the opener!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right, Michael - that's really pumped me up for tomorrow!

Comment

Awesome vid! There are some real studs you dropped in that. Cant wait for tomorrow!

Comment

Awesome video!! What is your average distance that you’re shooting from?

Comment

That is a great video and should get everyone pumped. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieArcher View Post
              That was just what I needed to get ready for Saturday! You said your lease was in Brady? I live in Mason, would love to meet you sometime!
              Sounds good, I'd like that. I drive right through Mason all the time. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat one Sunday when I'm heading out.

Originally posted by thebowhunters View Post
              great stuff, i could not figure out that last shot looks like your arrow was up in the sky? Im ready now, thanks
              Unfortunately, I did a poor job on the video on that last one. I pursued that buck for 2 years and when he stood outside the video frame, I just couldn't take it anymore and leaned to the outside edge of the blind window and took the only shot I had...luckily he ran and died into the camera view.

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
              LOVE the 5 1/2 min mark with (assuming) your little one. "Yess, we got one"
              I cannot wait until my boy can come along with me to the stand.
              It's very cool when they can go out and you get to enjoy their reactions. You'll have a blast when yours is old enough, I promise!!!!

Originally posted by Ccave281 View Post
              Awesome video!! What is your average distance that you’re shooting from?
              Thank you! Most shots are around 20-25 yards.

Thanks again for all the kind words and positive comments. I hope everyone enjoyed a great opener and best of luck this year!!!!!!!

Comment

The post was from last year and I know alot of you have seen the video, but if it's been awhile or if you never have...might get you ready for the opener!!!!!

Good luck to everyone this year!!!!

Comment

Got me pumped up watching it again

Comment

I missed it last year. Great video! That makes me extra ready for Saturday!! Would you mind posting a photo/photos of your trophy room? I’m sure it’s impressive!

Comment

I missed it last year. Great video! That makes me extra ready for Saturday!! Would you mind posting a photo/photos of your trophy room? I’m sure it’s impressive!

Comment

I'm in the mood if I wasn t already. Great stuff

Comment

Awesome video. Sure beats opening 100 videos to see that many kills. Awesome doesn't even come close.

Thank You

Comment

Heck yeah, buck eve is a week away.

If this don't get you in the mood for drawing blood perhaps you should take up golf or knitting doilies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s what I’m talking about

Comment

Thanks I liked it.Really liked the chest shot on Baboon!
                                Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X