Covert solar panel + enloops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    The pics on the ap are on the database. They are already out of the camera and sent to Covert servers. The delay is from their database to your phone so it really shouldn’t have anything to do with your specific camera. The ap does not grab from your camera. On the rare occasion I get a black pic it downloads within a few seconds....and that is rare. Sounds like a phone download/signal issue.

Have y’all tried to view your pics online on a computer. I do when I’m working because it’s a bigger screen and never have black pics there.
    I went online got the same thing...this morning said camera is working fine getting pics as intended.....

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    My black pics are from one specific camera only. The new LTE.
    X2

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      I went online got the same thing...this morning said camera is working fine getting pics as intended.....

X2

2018 Code Black LTE here also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 2018 Code Black LTE is still in the garage. This has been a disaster. I'm going to ask for a refund.

Comment

What pic size do you have your camera set to? I’m pretty sure that with the 3G cameras, the camera automatically resized the pic to a lower image quality in order to facilitate transmitting and reduce storage space needed in the app. Maybe the 4G cameras aren’t designed to do that since it’s a faster network? If that’s the case, I could see that being the reason for the black pics. As Smart said, the pics are in the app, you’re just having trouble downloading them your phone. Try changing to a lower quality pic, maybe 3MP, and see if that helps.

Comment

I will first thing Monday frustrating waiting 4-5 hrs to get one pic to load... I’m 19 pics black so at this rate I’m 78hrs behind 🤦🏻*♂️

Did you contact Covert Support? Curious what their response was. No more black pics for me now, so it would seem that the issue has been resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by DowneyDigs View Post
              Did you contact Covert Support? Curious what their response was. No more black pics for me now, so it would seem that the issue has been resolved.

I was told the issue had been brought to their attention and they were working to fix the problem... haven’t had any issues since. I didn’t get a direct answer as to what may be causing it though.

Comment

I was told the issue had been brought to their attention and they were working to fix the problem... haven’t had any issues since. I didn’t get a direct answer as to what may be causing it though.

Did you bring up any of the other known issues with the 2018 LTE’s?

Comment

Originally posted by DowneyDigs View Post
                  Did you bring up any of the other known issues with the 2018 LTE’s?

No sir i simply stated what issues i was currently having with my camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                    the pics are in the app, you’re just having trouble downloading them your phone.

If you turn Data/Wi-Fi off to your phone and open the app, what do you see? Is there a bunch of pictures, just not the “current” ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will say this the new cams battery life is much better

Comment

I will say this the new cams battery life is much better
                        One of the benefits of 4g cams, they spend a lot less time transmitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Finally

Got the set-up deployed down South last weekend. Four black pics shown on the website Monday, but the actual photo showed up later in the day. App has shown 0% Battery Level, but still sending pics. 40% - 80% Signal Level. Website shows 0% Battery and I cannot find the Signal Level displayed anywhere. Hope this works out.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                            Got the set-up deployed down South last weekend. Four black pics shown on the website Monday, but the actual photo showed up later in the day. App has shown 0% Battery Level, but still sending pics. 40% - 80% Signal Level. Website shows 0% Battery and I cannot find the Signal Level displayed anywhere. Hope this works out.

Nice set up. You are lucky to be in a place with 40-80% signal. I had to go up another 7-8 foot to get 20%.

Click image for larger version

Name:	17' antenna2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	24547933
                            Last edited by Smart; 08-08-2018, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                              nice set up. You are lucky to be in a place with 40-80% signal. I had to go up another 7-8 foot to get 20%.

[ATTACH]919080[/ATTACH]
                              high so high

Comment

I got my upgraded Verizon 4-G camera put out last weekend. The app shows battery 0% but at the bottom of the picture it shows a 10. It is showing 100% signal so I didn't mess with the putting up the booster antenna which would have been 10 feet up. The older 3-G shows 100% battery and 40% signal I am leaving it up till after hunting season since it is working fine. I upgraded an old feeder with a new control box, The timer, 12 volt motor and the Eliminator Plate. 3 days later I have these guys coming in.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X