Help with job leads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with job leads

I hope I'm in the correct thread. The wife and I are cosindering moving to the Corpus. We'll be living in George West, Mathis or San Diego. I've been in the landscape industry for roughly 15yrs. My strengths are: managing crews, efficiency, customer relations, scheduling, job costing, labor cost, quality control....
    I would greatly appreciate any leads whatsoever. I'm working on my resume need to add current position. Thanks in advance guys
    If we ended up in George West I would consider working in the San Antonio area

I wouldn't recommend living in San Diego and trying to work in Corpus. It's like 1,500 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

George West is kind of in the middle. San Diego is an hour away. There are a lot of plant jobs being created in the Corpus and Portland area. I would start there. Best chance at making any decent money in Corpus.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        I wouldn't recommend living in San Diego and trying to work in Corpus. It's like 1,500 miles.

San Diego, Tx 57miles 😂

Comment

are one of ya'll from San Diego? If not you may want to consider looking at the town before you add it to your list of places to move.

The San Diego, Mathis, George West area is a pretty big triangle. If your working in Corpus I'd move my search area to Kingsville, Calallen, Aransas Pass triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
            are one of ya'll from San Diego? If not you may want to consider looking at the town before you add it to your list of places to move.

The San Diego, Mathis, George West area is a pretty big triangle. If your working in Corpus I'd move my search area to Kingsville, Calallen, Aransas Pass triangle.
            George West is close enough drive to San Antonio. I'm sure there are many jobs just like Houston. Unless I landed a decent job in corpus then I would consider moving further south. What's wrong with San Diego?

Comment

If you do drive down to check out San Diego do so on a Friday so you can go by Luchaizes and get their fried catfish plate.

Comment

Need some help y'all

Comment

Well since your avatar says Back the Blue why don't you look into law enforcement they're always hiring

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                    Well since your avatar says Back the Blue why don't you look into law enforcement they're always hiring
                    I don't have the patience. I'm afraid I would come out on tv whoopin some idiots $&@ God bless those men and women

Comment

Look at LE job with corpus. They're prolly hiring

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post

Originally posted by texas assasin View Post
                        San Diego, Tx 57miles 😂
                        HAHA.. I was thinking it was a bit far as well.....

Comment

Nobody lives in Corpus??

Comment

The refineries that are opening up would probably be your best bet. As much experience as you have in landscaping, maybe start your own company on the south side of corpus.

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
                              The refineries that are opening up would probably be your best bet. As much experience as you have in landscaping, maybe start your own company on the south side of corpus.
                              I just sold my business last year. The past two years were a bit rocky. No interest in trying it again. Will look into refineries. Keep it coming thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X