No announcement yet.

School me...Bownanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit, i laugh out loud everytime i see that picture!!!

Not!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      I have to admit, i laugh out loud everytime i see that picture!!!

Not!!!

You should probably spray tan before nanaza[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you just show up for the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
          So, what do I need to bring? What preparations to make, etc, etc.? Give me a quick run down of the events of the weekend. Now that I've got my room booked, I'm getting excited!
          Look through the bownanza page and find a team that interests you and volunteer to help.
          After your duties with your team are complete run around and look for screen names you recognize so you can shake their hand and put a face to a name.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
            Yes

Many do and just wonder around meeting people and sampling food.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              Look through the bownanza page and find a team that interests you and volunteer to help.
              After your duties with your team are complete run around and look for screen names you recognize so you can shake their hand and put a face to a name.
              Cool.... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                I suggest finding a team to help and with that will come a list of things to bring.

If not on a team bring rain gear, beer and an ability to have a good time
                Most will want to be on a team if it becomes a regular appearance...for the first time, I would recommend more of a jump around & visiting / getting to know the various teams & see where you gravitate towards as there really is no wrong choice in that regard.

Comment

Waist high boots

Comment

Originally posted by fishndude View Post
                    waist high boots
                    lmao! With his crowd, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this is the best advice on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                      lmao! With his crowd, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this is the best advice on this thread!
                      You'd be right.

Stop by Team Fish Head for some fish. And introduce your selfs.

Comment

Bring some moonshine, find Team Wing on Friday evening, and I'll be your best friend!

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          Bring some moonshine, find Team Wing on Friday evening, and I'll be your best friend!
                          Wait a minute. You told me the same thing if I’d bring moon pies.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Wait a minute. You told me the same thing if I’d bring moon pies.
                            She a floosie!

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              Yes. I normally show up at 10:30 and leave by 1:30. Everyone is over their hangover and not quite drunk yet......

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Most will want to be on a team if it becomes a regular appearance...for the first time, I would recommend more of a jump around & visiting / getting to know the various teams & see where you gravitate towards as there really is no wrong choice in that regard.
                                I agree with Paul. For first timers I recommend just showing up and taking in the scenery. Visit and get to know and put a face to those you’ve probably only seen via the internet. Just enjoy the food and fellowship of the TBH brotherhood. If you feel inclined to join a team, jump in feet first the following year.

Or...you can always ask a team to bid for your services like Bobby (Chew) did. Team Fajitas won his services this year with a high bid of $.02 cents. I somehow get the feeling that bid will hold next year.

PSA! Be forewarned...if you come Friday night be careful partaking of the peach shine! Last year I gave a urine sample the following week after Nanza that had a peach pit in it. The struggle is real.

Comment

Working...
                                X