Fishing Lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Lease?

I know this may be a long shot but does anyone know of any fishing leases in SETX? I have been on two and one, you would catch about 15 an outing but the biggest was about a pound and the other was terrible. Any info would be appreciated of any sort of spots I could get a kayak or jon boat.

guess im confused as to why anyone would pay for a lease to fish when there are so many bodies of water that are open to the public?? not knockin it just never heard of such a thing

Comment

Originally posted by Jäger View Post
      guess im confused as to why anyone would pay for a lease to fish when there are so many bodies of water that are open to the public?? not knockin it just never heard of such a thing
      Public water around Beaumont for bass fishing isn't that great unless people know things that I don't but I don't have a boat other than a jon boat to go anywhere like the lakes or up the river etc..

Comment

I've been told that there's one out on Hwy 124 near Fannett but I don't know the name.

Comment

You learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter73 View Post
            I've been told that there's one out on Hwy 124 near Fannett but I don't know the name.
            I used to fish that one back in high school and it was awesome then, I've heard now it's not near as good and over fished but that's not first hand experience. There is one in orange/bridge city that's pretty good that a lot of coworkers are on but has a long waiting list. If you happen to stumble on one please pm me and let me know because I've been on the lookout too

Comment

Just curious which two you were on. You can PM me the names if you don't want to post. I just joined this year one by Orange/Bridge City but I was on a waiting list for 4 years. I guess that wasn't too bad though because my brother was on the waiting list nearly 10 years. I've only fished it a couple times since I joined, weeds and grasses are choking the ponds and canals pretty bad and I don't have a go devil but still managed to catch fish every time. I'm waiting until we get some cooler wx and the grass starts to die back some then I plan on hitting it hard and heavy.

Comment

Working...
              X