No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen Archery Club March 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I am going to miss Cowtown this year. One of my favorite places. I

Comment

I'll be there Saturday!

Comment

Ranges are set, almost everything is done and in place and ready to go tomorrow morning. I hope everyone who comes out enjoys our shoot. A lot of hard work went into making it happen. Thank you to all of the Cowtown volunteers who donated countless hours for this event.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy moly, 126 shooters, so blessed. Thank you everyone who came out and shot with is.

Comment

I would like to send out a huge thanks to all of the ASA archers that shot at Cowtown this weekends. 237 total shooters for the weekend is a new club best. So proud of all of the volunteers who worked so hard setting up, running and taking down then event. What an crazy weekend. Much love and hope everyone had safe travels home.

Comment

Thank you Cowtown for a GREAT shoot. Loved the course layout. This is the first one I have been to that started on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Man View Post
                Thank you Cowtown for a GREAT shoot. Loved the course layout. This is the first one I have been to that started on time.
                Thank you Outdoor Man, we appreciate your kind words and your shooting at Cowtown and supporting our club. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X