Waco corn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco corn

Anyone know a decently priced place to buy deer corn in waco?

I always buy mine at bar none off of high way 6. Usually the cheapest I can find around Waco and usually very clean.

Comment

Depending on how you are travelling through Waco.

If you are headed south down I-35, you can take the 17th / 18th street exit, go left at the light, then take a left onto LaSalle Ave. and you will see Brazos Feed, Gary is good people and is reasonably prices. Take time to look at all his and his Dads mounts in there ...

If you are traveling down S.H. 6 and as already mentioned, Bar None will be your stop right before the S.H. 6 - FM 185 intersection.

If you are traveling down S.H .84 west of Waco then again there is a Bar None right before McGregor that will fix you up.

If you happen to miss Bar None on S.H. 84, then once you get to the S.H. 84 and S.H. 317 red light in McGregor you can turn south onto S.H. 317 and there will be a drive through feed and beer store called Niemeyer Grain that will fix you up right past the railroad tracks on the west side of the road.

Hope that helps.

Rwc

Comment

My buddy owns the Bar None. I will be priced right and pretty clean. Waco and Mcgregor

Comment

Thank yall

Comment

$5.75 for a 50# bag at Brazos Feed....

$5.99 at other places...

Comment

Not to mention Gary, who owns Brazos Feed is a member here. Always good to try and support fellow members.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

A local farmer by the name of Bud Jarosek out off Speegleville road. He was $5 a bag if you buy a pallet. Usually buy 3-4 to get me through the year and have had no problems with it. His number is two5four744eight four six one

Comment

Working...
                X