ATV payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV payments?

Going to look at a lease and hopefully signing paperwork and paying tomorrow morning. Lease boss said need side by side or atv to make it around. I don't have cash outright for a newer atv. If I put around $1,000 down on a 6-7k atv. Wondering what folks are paying for something like that. Don't mind a small payment, but if its too much might by a cheap beater and fix it up a little. Let me know roughly what I can expect to pay on an atv if you have been there before. Thanks in advance.

ps. Cross your finger, send knee mails, or whatever you can that the lease happens. It's been a long hard 2 year hunt for a lease.

App I use to give quotes on the go.

This is assuming $7K at 5% on a 3 year payout.
    Attached Files

Comment

Walking is not an option?
      and there are plenty of good atv's on CL in the 1000-1500 range

Comment

New, you're looking at around 2.9-4.9% financing so for a 3 year loan, factor in about $200/Month

Comment

At $5K

Just guessing on rate. I think some are lower for ATV. Just based on credit.
          Attached Files

Comment

I was in the same position. I bought a 09 Kawasaki bayou for 1200 and its served its purpose! Good luck with the lease !

Comment

Payments on an ATV? Yikes. I'd walk.

Comment

I want to say that when I bought my Honda, but it was several years ago, they had some sort of special going and it was about $139 per month, but don't hold me to that. You should call a shop and find out.

Or if you a member of Costco, I think they have some specials for members.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Walking is not an option?
                  and there are plenty of good atv's on CL in the 1000-1500 range
                  Walking with 50# bags of protein and corn will kill me. lol. Not to mention dragging out a deer that far. I'm going to do some hunting around on CL if I get it tomorrow.

Comment

Craigslist ?? !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter004 View Post
                      I was in the same position. I bought a 09 Kawasaki bayou for 1200 and its served its purpose! Good luck with the lease !
                      Thanks!

How do you like the Kawi? Always had honda dirt bikes and atv's growing up, but always liked the look of the Kawi's

Comment

Good lord no....

Comment

I bought this for 850 and its like new besides the seat
                          Attached Files

Comment

Spend the money and get a SxS You'll thank yourself later!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                              At $5K

Just guessing on rate. I think some are lower for ATV. Just based on credit.
                              I could handle a 150$ a month ish payment for something new with a warranty.

Comment

Working...
                              X