Midterm Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2coolforschool View Post
    Third party, because my freedom is more important than team blue or red.
    Third party can't protect your freedoms, because a third party won't win in this day and time.

Comment

Wednesday for me

Comment

I let the old people take care of me

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Third party can't protect your freedoms, because a third party won't win in this day and time.
          I hate less taxes and more freedom.

More taxes!! More government overreach!!

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
            I hate less taxes and more freedom.

More taxes!! More government overreach!!
            What?

Comment

What?
              Why do you want the government telling you how to love you life?

Comment

Why do you want the government telling you how to love you life?
                I don't, but how in the hell did you come up with that by what I said?

Comment

I don't, but how in the hell did you come up with that by what I said?
                  Both parties are pushing their own agenda. A third party (Libertarian) leaves responsibly to the individual.

I feel like a lot people, the younger generation especially, want to make their own decisions without the government telling them what to do.

The two party system is ridiculous leads to no progress, good or bad.
                  Last edited by TacticalCowboy; 10-20-2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Both parties are pushing their own agenda. A third party (Libertarian) leaves responsibly to the individual.

I feel like a lot people, the younger generation especially, want to make their own decisions without the government telling them what to do.
                    Show me a list of Libetarians that hold a federally elected public office.

Comment

Show me a list of Libetarians that hold a federally elected public office.
                      Not going to argue with the fact that the only officials we have to represent us are republican or democrat.

I still side with Ted Cruz when he said to vote your conscience. I’m voting for Cruz this election, and I’ll vote for him every time he’s on the ballot; but that’s due to his stance on issues; not because he’s running republican.

Comment

100% my wide and I will be there. I will be driving my grandmother to the polls as well.

Comment

Early voting starts Monday, October 22. My wife and I may be the first in line!!

Comment

Good luck to all of you Texans! Hope you prove the talking heads at MSN and CNN wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                              100% my wide and I will be there. I will be driving my grandmother to the polls as well.
                              Surely you mean your wife and don't let her see this or you might not be around long enough to vote

Comment

In. Wife and I will be casting our very red ballots during early voting.

Comment

Working...
                                X