Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fritos, sharp cheddar, onions, and jalapeno cheese cornbread

Comment

Jalapeno beer bread is the goat.....but normally frito pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
        I like crackers or cornbread on the side. If its good chili why would you dilute it by adding anything.

Because we can. Some folks might ask you, why would you eat straight chili when you can pizzazz even the best chili up with a sprinkle of onion and cheddar cheese according to their taste buds? Folks have different tastes...that's an easy explanation.

And as far as the cornbread or crackers on the side...... What is the difference if the crackers or cornbread are mixed in your bowl with the chili beforehand or in your mouth afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          The dichotomy of chili. It's great on its own and just as great all tricked up!

I need to get on this cornbread thing,

Sour cream is a top notch additive.

I like that...the "dichotomy of chili".. Saving that for future use.

My favorite way..with a little broken up cornbread in it. Onion and a little cheddar cheese.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RB Chili 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	24556482

And my Shinerbock chili Skinny and I ate with crackers when he came out and shot a few does and culls....

Click image for larger version

Name:	RB Chili 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	24556483

Comment

Ate some last night with Fritos and Tortilla Chips, Cheese White Onions and Fresh Jalapenos....Never tried Rice...No Can do on the Peaches....Cornbread is another good meal or Tamales.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Because we can. Some folks might ask you, why would you eat straight chili when you can pizzazz even the best chili up with a sprinkle of onion and cheddar cheese according to their taste buds? Folks have different tastes...that's an easy explanation.

And as far as the cornbread or crackers on the side...... What is the difference if the crackers or cornbread are mixed in your bowl with the chili beforehand or in your mouth afterwards?
              Did you really just use the word pizzazz?

Pay attention folks, this is what happens when you start putting beans in your chili!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Saving

Comment

How have I missed this. Do you use Guinness like he suggested or something else?

Comment

Haha when you said beer bread earlier I was like, that's weird that his phone auto corrected "corn" to "beer"

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      Did you really just use the word pizzazz?

Pay attention folks, this is what happens when you start putting beans in your chili!

pizzazz, pop, pep....you name it. Something your dressed up Wolf/Hormel brand chili from the can would need...

Comment

Cheese, sour cream, cornbread, little green onion, and some amber beer to wash it down.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                          Cheese, sour cream, cornbread, little green onion, and some amber beer to wash it down.
                          Love green onion with almost anything

Comment

This is blasphemous, I know, but I love ketchup in my chili.

and crackers.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              How have I missed this. Do you use Guinness like he suggested or something else?
                              I use shiner bock, because I don't mind drinking the rest of them.

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Haha when you said beer bread earlier I was like, that's weird that his phone auto corrected "corn" to "beer"

Comment

Working...
                              X