No announcement yet.

Very sad day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horrible. a few weeks ago i found out a 13yo girl i knew was arrested for for molesting her younger sister. not surprisingly their father is currently in prison for molesting both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      horrible. a few weeks ago i found out a 13yo girl i knew was arrested for for molesting her younger sister. not surprisingly their father is currently in prison for molesting both of them.

This^^^ is horribly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        This^^^ is horribly sad.
        great kid (on the outside) too, always happy and smiling, star band student... i was sick when i found out.

Comment

Glad he got put away until he croaks

Comment

Originally posted by antlercollector View Post
            who was the tbh'er caught doing this?
            Originally posted by dushon View Post
            rack ranch was accused. Never got to see it play out because it got deleted.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
            wow

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              Yep. As close to real justice as you can get. I try to stay off these thread because I get ticked. All I can say is **** all those mother****ers death is too good for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                I have been in the Army for 25+ years. I am scared to death to be around females by myself. Sexual misconduct allegations have killed many a career. The Army has a zero tolerance policy. Sad thing, is even though the claims may not be corroborated, the investigation still gets filed and stays in your record. It makes no **** sense to me. I protect myself at all times.
                Billy Graham always had a chaperone so he would not be caught alone with a woman. I have a friend who has to do the same sort of thing in his career. Just as a guard against false witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post
                  Billy Graham always had a chaperone so he would not be caught alone with a woman. I have a friend who has to do the same sort of thing in his career. Just as a guard against false witness.
                  Excellent example

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Yep. As close to real justice as you can get. I try to stay off these thread because I get ticked. All I can say is **** all those mother****ers death is too good for them!

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdark View Post

Agreed.
                      But when a child is involved it's an entirely different matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                          Very true. Ruined my sons life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I’m sorry to hear about your son will pray for him and any others effected by this sorta BS. I do want to say though, this happened to some one very close to me many years ago by a family member. While it took a toll on her as a young child and teenager she now lives a successful life and as forgiven said family member that has since died. No doubt it still bothers her but she didnt/wouldn’t let itdictate the outcome of her life. It can be done And pray for the same outcome for your son.

Doesn’t Ranch Rack still post here????
                          Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-04-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post

Doesn’t Ranch Rack still post here????
                            sure does

Comment

Prayers for those poor girls.

Comment

Once a man I knew was accused, scared into plea bargaining, and became a convicted pedophile. Many years later the girl recanted her story as a young adult. Said she was told to lie by her mother and step dad.
                                Today that man still lives with that conviction as far as I know. He moved away from Texas and I've not seen or heard of him since.
                                What if a vengeful parent or sibling had killed him and then later had to live with knowing he was innocent?
                                I don't know. It is a visceral response to that type of heinous action to feel like exacting retribution.
                                I believe in capital punishment. But when we are wrong it's as bad as the original crime itself.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X